CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 11-04-2011 01:40 PM

Re: Nik

3:00 break

full snatch on the min for 7 rep
weight 125lbs
It felt hard at first and I though my shoulders were tired from the MUs but it got alot easier as I went. 1 miss but 7 catches.

Milton Brisson 11-04-2011 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;1002013]Friday 111104
For time:
25 GHD sit-ups
1 Muscle-up
20 GHD sit-ups
2 Muscle-ups
15 GHD sit-ups
3 Muscle-ups
10 GHD sit-ups
4 Muscle-ups
5 GHD sit-ups
5 Muscle-ups

time 7:42
GHDs
first round unbroken
second round in 5's
the rest un broken

MUs with false grip and wrist flick or turn out at the botttom
1,2,3,4 unbroken
last set of 5 was 3/2
Felt pretty good but shoulders tired out quickly
...42 DUs in a row.[/QUOTE]

Nice work Nik!!!!!:highfive: THats some great work today!

Nik Nichols 11-04-2011 03:02 PM

[QUOTE=Milton Brisson;1002085]Nice work Nik!!!!!:highfive: THats some great work today![/QUOTE]

Yea, glad to have a good one to know I'm not cracking up. It was fun but those GHDs!!! Man they were tough.

Nik Nichols 11-05-2011 06:04 AM

Well today I will be working on my dads roof, but I think I can get the mainpage done prett close in the weight, the row I will have to do sumos or a short sprind. I will have to work it out.

Ernie Guevara 11-05-2011 07:17 AM

Great work on the ghd/muscle up wod bud!!! I wish I had ghd to give that one a shot. How are the abs feeling from it?

Scott Jenkins 11-05-2011 10:27 AM

Great news that your not cracking up Nik, after a few bad ones I have started worrying I am going downhill, you need a good one like that to show your body who is boss again, well done.#

Todays main page looks great, jealous.

Nik Nichols 11-05-2011 03:58 PM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;1002313]Great work on the ghd/muscle up wod bud!!! I wish I had ghd to give that one a shot. How are the abs feeling from it?[/QUOTE]
Abs are sore for sure. Not to bad, but I am feeling it!
[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;1002351]Great news that your not cracking up Nik, after a few bad ones I have started worrying I am going downhill, you need a good one like that to show your body who is boss again, well done.#

Todays main page looks great, jealous.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I though it was just me, I though I was loosing it! I did'nt know anyone else goes through that!

Yea, glad for a good one. I did'nt get the chance for todays workout. I hope to make it up tomorrow on the rest day. But after mass tomorrow I will be back on my das roof. I just got it and my stomach is in bits so I wont do the workout now. If it wasnt for that Id do it. I wish I had my jump rope I'd sub DUs for practice.

Nik Nichols 11-07-2011 07:12 AM

Ok, well I did'nt do a workout yesterday either. We, Martin, myself and my Dad were on his roof 6 more hours yesterday and my back was smoked at the end. We got the roof done, we did'nt get rained out. So that is a good thing.

Scott Jenkins 11-07-2011 07:42 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;1002732]Ok, well I did'nt do a workout yesterday either. We, Martin, myself and my Dad were on his roof 6 more hours yesterday and my back was smoked at the end. We got the roof done, we did'nt get rained out. So that is a good thing.[/QUOTE]

At least the roofs all done now and you can smash some workouts Nik, hope yoru backs not too stiff from it today.

Nik Nichols 11-07-2011 08:02 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;1002736]At least the roofs all done now and you can smash some workouts Nik, hope yoru backs not too stiff from it today.[/QUOTE]

A little sore, but not to bad. I did my warm up and it feels better. I'll drink alot of water today ( as always) and it should be ok. Seems it is a big back workout today though.

I do'nt mind missing the one workout to much though. I mean it is'nt like I just skipped it. Stuff comes up and helping my dad is a privilege. So it is fine.

Next Sat Cathy comes back from Ireland so next weekend will be up in the air again. But that is a week from now, I'm only worried about now.