CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   In Search of CrossFitters (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Ft. Lauderdale/Plantion Crossfitters (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=20237)

Stephan Marcella 08-24-2007 10:02 AM

Ft. Lauderdale/Plantation Crossfitters

Anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale/Plantation are interested in training or starting a weekend group?

Randy Gruezo 08-24-2007 10:51 AM

Re: Ft. Lauderdale/Plantion Crossfitters

Stephan,

I'll be starting group classes soon (first one will be next Saturday 90% sure). I'm located in Miramar exit 7a off of the 75. Let me know if you're interested.

Randy Gruezo,
Crossfit South Florida
www.crossfitsouthflorida.com

Stephan Marcella 08-26-2007 09:24 AM

Thanks Randy. I am really looking for someone that may want to start an affiliate in Ft. Lauderdale. Although, I will be in touch for your group.

Thanks again,

Stephan

Gerard Hildebrandt 08-29-2007 04:30 PM

Hey Stephan,

I live in Pompano Beach, which is near Ft. Lauderdale. And I work in Sunrise/Sawgrass. Which is also close. What exactly are you looking for?

Travis Loest 10-16-2007 07:41 PM

Re: Ft. Lauderdale/Plantation Crossfitters

Getting back into Crossfit, would be interested and getting together for a weekend workout. I'm in Coral Springs. Sample & 441. Let me know what's up.

Stephan Marcella 10-19-2007 12:51 PM

Hi Travis....I am taking two friends from an ex-employeer through "Cindy" tomorrow at Heritage Park in Plantation if you care to join us. Other than that, I train at Gold's in Sunrise without too many problems. Do you have a place in mind?

Steve

Jesse Deforrest 10-19-2007 03:28 PM

I am in Miami, but moving to Ft. Laud. I'd love to meet up.

I train at Golds here, so I could probably swing some visits to the Sunrise Location.

Stephan Marcella 10-19-2007 04:39 PM

It would be great to someone to train with! When will you be moving to Miami?

Jesse Deforrest 10-19-2007 05:56 PM

Already here. Forgot to update my location.

Travis Loest 10-19-2007 06:13 PM

I'd love to but I have to work, sunday I've got to make a run down to homestead and then I don't have a day off until the second weekend in november. I've been trying to do workouts in a little place set up by a powerlifter but it's more of a personal training center. I've got a membership to 24hr too, and can get away with workouts in there sometimes. I've yet to try moving some of the weights around in the 24hr.