CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Grace's Log (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=27338)

Jodi Bainbridge 06-29-2008 02:58 PM

Re: Grace's Log

Did you wear your good luck tall socks on deadlifts???

I have some new special tall socks...can't show them to you just yet. LOL!! But they definitely brought me some good luck on Friday night. WOOT!

65# on FGB??? You're a machine!!!

Congrats on all the PRs! :)

Greg Privitera 06-29-2008 04:02 PM

still rockin

Grace Patenaude 07-01-2008 08:31 PM

OMG, guys!!! It has been a while since I last posted. The box and many things has kept me from posting my WODs. Thank you all for checking up on me and thanks for the kind words.

ET - ok...one more time.....I miss San Diego!!

Jodi, I can't wait to see your new tall socks. Guess, we get to see it when they show highlites of the games this weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[B]WOD 080628 at GSX Athletics [/B]
Modal Domain: driven for 4.5 hours and 4 hours of sleep

[B]Jackie[/B]
1000 meter Row
50 Barbell Thrusters (45#)
30 Pull Ups (had a lot of redos)

As RX'd = 14:16

-----------------------------------------------------------

[B]WOD 080630[/B]

[B]Lynne[/B]
5 Rounds of
Maximum Reps of BW Bench Press
Maximum Reps of Pull Ups

75# Barbell Bench Press 10,10,10,7,7 = 44
Pull Ups 10,7,10,9,9 = 45

Total Reps = 89

Practice Sets (no time constraint)

I. 5 Rounds of
65# FS x 5
HSPU x 5

II. 45# Hang Shrug practice x 10
3 rounds Bear Complex:
55#, 60#, 65#

Doug Holland 07-02-2008 06:29 PM

[QUOTE]Pull Ups 10,7,10,9,9 = 45[/QUOTE]

Wow, very nice Grace! Your lats must be top notch.

Doug

Erin Davidson 07-02-2008 06:54 PM

Hey, Grace!

I know if your life is anything like mine...that you are extremely busy with your new affiliate. I REALLY hope all is going well. Feel free to call if you need ideas, a venting buddy, an ego to assuage. :) I'm sure your clients are loving you and their training!

I'm looking into trying to get to some certs in the fall and I'll definitely be biased toward Texas... Can't wait to learn so much! :o

Angie Platt 07-03-2008 01:50 PM

Grace! It was great to meet you too! Its fun to put faces together with these logs! Best of luck with your Box. Its funny you mentioned my long/lean/ kip...I was staring at your tight, efficient, FAST kip!! You rock, lady. Let me know if you are ever up our way again....

Grace Patenaude 07-03-2008 10:33 PM

[QUOTE=Doug Holland;342259]Wow, very nice Grace! Your lats must be top notch.
Doug[/QUOTE]

:D Love that avatar!!! Lats have good and bad days. It was easier to do kips underhand that day....so I was rockin' it (:o no pun intended)! Thanks Doug.

Grace Patenaude 07-03-2008 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=Erin Davidson;342278]Hey, Grace!

I know if your life is anything like mine...that you are extremely busy with your new affiliate. I REALLY hope all is going well. Feel free to call if you need ideas, a venting buddy, an ego to assuage. :) I'm sure your clients are loving you and their training!

I'm looking into trying to get to some certs in the fall and I'll definitely be biased toward Texas... Can't wait to learn so much! :o[/QUOTE]

Erin, I really miss just 6 months ago when you were a trainer at the globo and I didn't have my box yet. We'd spend hours on the internet, remember?! You and Greg P are just as busy as I am now!

Yes, let me know when you plan on visiting Texas, be it a cert or something else. :)

Grace Patenaude 07-03-2008 10:39 PM

[QUOTE=Angie Platt;342776]Grace! It was great to meet you too! Its fun to put faces together with these logs! Best of luck with your Box. Its funny you mentioned my long/lean/ kip...I was staring at your tight, efficient, FAST kip!! You rock, lady. Let me know if you are ever up our way again....[/QUOTE]

Thanks Angie, your kips look really effortless! Silly, I meant long lean body!!!

Derek Maffett 07-03-2008 10:39 PM

So you aren't going to the Games, Grace?