CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Grace's Log (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=27338)

Patrick Haskell 05-24-2008 11:20 AM

Re: Grace's Log

Grace, I'm afraid I don't like you as much as I used to. Consult my log for details. At least pukie didn't visit me at my parent's house.

Carla Tremblay 05-24-2008 01:34 PM

It was great to see you this morning Grace! Thanks for pushing me faster on the box jumps! Having you yell at me made me go faster!! :highfive:

Grace Patenaude 05-24-2008 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=Jeff R Tucker;316827]Grace - all I want to do is challenge you to a spelling contest, and I am sure I would fall short at that. Oh screw it - YOU WIN![/QUOTE]

You're very cute, Coach T! I may be good with spelling but my adverbs and grammar are questionable sometimes.

Grace Patenaude 05-24-2008 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=Elizabeth Terris;317032]What a Medley! Nice work. What was Dustin Ma's tip, somehow I missed it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dustin Ma;317510]:pepper:

Good. Keep it up![/QUOTE]

ET, The trick was to turn my fingers inwards just a tad without deviating too much from the elbow and shoulder alignment on the HSPUs

[QUOTE=Camille Lore;317124]Wow nice dls....and then a warm down? OMG[/QUOTE]

Crossfitting has taken me to the next level. ;) I'm pretty sure it'll do the same for you Camille. Stay strong and get lots of rest!

[QUOTE=Patrick Haskell;317912]Grace, I'm afraid I don't like you as much as I used to. Consult my log for details. At least pukie didn't visit me at my parent's house.[/QUOTE]

Now that you've mentioned it, I haven't visited your log yet. I'm heading there in a few! Don't be silly!

[QUOTE=Carla Tremblay;317950]It was great to see you this morning Grace! Thanks for pushing me faster on the box jumps! Having you yell at me made me go faster!! :highfive:[/QUOTE]

Carla, you're a warrior!!!! Had fun bringing out the [U]beast[/U] in everyone today. See you Wednesday 6am at CF Houston.

Alix Clark 05-24-2008 10:54 PM

Hmmmm, sounds like there's so much fun being had at CF in Texas I'm considering a side trip there when I visit the US in November. I want to get yelled at too!!
Your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it - seriously looks like you are stuck under a rock (or possibly just taking a moment before shoving the rock off yourself with considerable force!). Not that there's anything funny about being wedged under large pieces of granite. But... it's funny!

Jeff R Tucker 05-25-2008 10:14 PM

[QUOTE=Grace Patenaude;318062]You're very cute, Coach T! I may be good with spelling but my adverbs and grammar are questionable sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Well I do get that a great deal. It is hard to be this charming. But I can live with it. Your a bad *** Grace! keep it up!

t

Grace Patenaude 05-26-2008 07:32 PM

[QUOTE=Alix Clark;318107]Hmmmm, sounds like there's so much fun being had at CF in Texas I'm considering a side trip there when I visit the US in November. I want to get yelled at too!!
Your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it - seriously looks like you are stuck under a rock (or possibly just taking a moment before shoving the rock off yourself with considerable force!). Not that there's anything funny about being wedged under large pieces of granite. But... it's funny![/QUOTE]

Alix, that sounds great! We would love to have an Aussie crossfitter chick show us how it's done! In November, you're leaving down under's summer season for a wintery season in the US. It's all good; Houston only gets snow every 10 years. Winter is mild in SE Texas.

[QUOTE=Jeff R Tucker;318410]Well I do get that a great deal. It is hard to be this charming. But I can live with it. Your a bad *** Grace! keep it up!
t[/QUOTE]

Thanks Coach T. Look forward to that 274 mile trip. See ya!

Grace Patenaude 05-26-2008 07:41 PM

WOD 080526 at [COLOR="Red"][B]CF HOUSTON [/B][/COLOR]

Warm Up:
5 rounds of 13 Multi-level Box Jumps

[B]DANNY[/B]

10 Rounds for time:
200m Run
5 Kips
10 KB Swings (1 pood for women)
15 Push Ups

= 36:02

:pepper:

On the tenth round, everything was consecutive reps...none was broken!

:pepper:

---------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow will be playing catch up day....maybe Jason...or
3 Rounds for time 800m Run and 50 Pull Ups or
the 080519 WOD (Push Ups,SDHP,Ring Dips, Wtd Pull Ups and HSPU).

Erin Davidson 05-26-2008 08:06 PM

:yikes: 10 rounds, and consecutive. Sheesh.

Grace Patenaude 05-26-2008 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=Erin Davidson;318940]:yikes: 10 rounds, and consecutive. Sheesh.[/QUOTE]

Erin, the unbroken reps were only on the TENTH round. I don't know how that could be either since I was supposed to be really tired on the last round. Guess, the body got efficient and what can I say....I was in [COLOR="Red"][B]CF HOUSTON[/B][/COLOR]. :evilsmile