CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A Bears Tale (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=28937)

Keir Williams 02-04-2011 08:39 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
That was from both Keir & Brett! Vids to be up soon...

Scott Jenkins 02-04-2011 08:53 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keir Williams (Post 899790)
That was from both Keir & Brett! Vids to be up soon...

Thanks mate!

When you doing your 10k run Keir or is it Keir and Brett!!

10,000th post winners

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keir Williams 02-04-2011 10:01 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Brett posted the 10,000th and I forgot to tell him about the 10k, which he said he'll do after his fight, and to join in the spirit I'll row 10k next week, wont see you tonight as I'm watching the Welsh smash the English at rugby

Scott Jenkins 02-04-2011 10:09 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keir Williams (Post 899822)
Brett posted the 10,000th and I forgot to tell him about the 10k, which he said he'll do after his fight, and to join in the spirit I'll row 10k next week, wont see you tonight as I'm watching the Welsh smash the English at rugby

That's brilliant I was sure me or Nik would get the run this weekend, as I said on the Essex site that's very admirable of you both and good luck at the rugby tonight, I know it means a lot to you. :p

Lucas King 02-04-2011 10:25 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Congrats on 10 000 posts! :highfive: Im realived I didnt win. :p

Scott Jenkins 02-04-2011 10:34 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas King (Post 899837)
Congrats on 10 000 posts! :highfive: Im realived I didnt win. :p

I was honestly expecting to have to do it myself over the weekend, not a biggy as I run that distance 3x a week a while back in around 40 minutes. Great that the trainers at my affiliate have got it, they both like the strength stuff much more the long efforts.

Jay Rhodes 02-04-2011 10:43 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
lol great post for # 10,000. Looking good you British bastard! :biglaugh:

And congrats for keeping the log around that long! Don't see that too often.
I look forward to hitting those kinds of numbers.

Scott Jenkins 02-04-2011 11:04 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay Rhodes (Post 899850)
lol great post for # 10,000. Looking good you British bastard! :biglaugh:

And congrats for keeping the log around that long! Don't see that too often.
I look forward to hitting those kinds of numbers.

Thanks Jay, I forgot we can use bastard :rofl:

Its well worth it, now every compare to date I have a look around that time and always get surprised by things I completely forget about.

Waiting for them to PM me that I am taking too much space up on the database.

How you feeling now, ready to come back into the training?

Jay Rhodes 02-04-2011 11:25 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins (Post 899862)
Thanks Jay, I forgot we can use bastard :rofl:

Its well worth it, now every compare to date I have a look around that time and always get surprised by things I completely forget about.

Waiting for them to PM me that I am taking too much space up on the database.

How you feeling now, ready to come back into the training?

I'm not busted up anymore....I squatted yesterday and hit some decent weight but it felt heavy....then did a Ring HSPU/C2B pullup wod I put together but I'm taking today off now. I'm finally recovered from the competition but I'm a bit sick now and I just want to get rid of it rather than wearing myself out. Lacey is just coming around now, but was really sick for about 4 days and I don't want to get what she had.
Was supposed to do that online competition for Crossfit Subzero to support the dog shelter but there is now way right now...he sent me the WOD's and it looks pretty good too!

Nik Nichols 02-04-2011 07:37 PM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Dang Bad weather! I missed it, Like Scott, I'd have not even noticed the 10000 post. But that was a great one for the 10000. I got snowed in and didn't even get to the computer till just a bit ago. Ah well maybe I'll bor the 20000.

I hope you had a good class Scott.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.