CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Good times for angie and fran (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=81147)

Rotem Ovadia 03-22-2013 04:54 PM

Good times for angie and fran

Okay so im 17yo/150pounds I recently did angie and fran rx'd for the first time and i got:
Fran-4:47
Angie-19:20

Are these good times for my first time? I know these times determine pretty much my level...

Jeff Enge 03-22-2013 04:57 PM

Re: Good times for angie and fran

Those are pretty good for your age/size! They do not "determine your level" though. They are just two of many, many indicators of fitness.

Chris Heuwetter 03-23-2013 10:59 AM

Those are great times for a first Rx shot, especially considering age and weight. Keep working at it!

Rotem Ovadia 03-23-2013 03:07 PM

Can you post othergood time for workouts like Murph, Helen, Hansen, Fight gone bad, Filthy fifty. I need this so I can set myself some goals to achieve :)

Lance Neumeyer 03-24-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotem Ovadia (Post 1151347)
Can you post othergood time for workouts like Murph, Helen, Hansen, Fight gone bad, Filthy fifty. I need this so I can set myself some goals to achieve :)

Check out logsitall.com (wfs); you can compare your times to thousands of others, by age group, track your workouts, etc.

Rotem Ovadia 03-25-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance Neumeyer (Post 1151512)
Check out logsitall.com (wfs); you can compare your times to thousands of others, by age group, track your workouts, etc.

The site does not track these things properly, many users enter things in the wrong category and it screws things up. Do you by any chance know another site that does similar things?

Lance Neumeyer 03-25-2013 12:34 PM

I think you'll have that problem with all the tracking sites I've seen - there will always be a certain % of users that input incorrectly. It's usually pretty obvious - just disregard those.

www.wodhub.com (wfs) is another one; I'm sure there's more

Lance Neumeyer 03-25-2013 01:58 PM

From WodHub -
Angie average time for males is 21:02; Fran 6:50

Rotem Ovadia 03-26-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance Neumeyer (Post 1152051)
From WodHub -
Angie average time for males is 21:02; Fran 6:50

thanks alot :)

Jason A Smith 03-29-2013 12:14 PM

If you want times and weights to strive for go to the Games site. Click on the top competitors profiles and see what they do. Again, this is only an indicator, there are many aspects of well rounded fitness. There are tons of folks out there with a sub 3:00 minute Fran that lack in a lot of other areas. They are good testers though.