CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   In Search of CrossFitters (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   East End Long Island? (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=45998)

David Wallach 04-30-2009 05:02 AM

East End Long Island?

Any boxes out on the east end of Suffolk county? EastHampton, SouthHampton, Sag Harbour, etc?

Eric R Cohen 04-30-2009 09:18 AM

Re: East End Long Island?

[QUOTE=David Wallach;578160]Any boxes out on the east end of Suffolk county? EastHampton, SouthHampton, Sag Harbour, etc?[/QUOTE]
David, you are welcome to train with me at Radu in Southampton. Always looking for someone to train with and either learn from or help them with what I know. I recently attended CF Level 1 and may start taking on clients, but for now I'm just looking for workout partners.
Radu is a decent Globo Gym and they don't mind my CF routines...
Send me a PM and I'll send you my email/phone. Do you live out here or are you visiting?

Dave Hordyk 04-30-2009 10:20 AM

Hey Eric,
What level 1 cert did you go to ? I just went to the one in South Brooklyn.

Eric R Cohen 04-30-2009 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Dave Hordyk;578431]Hey Eric,
What level 1 cert did you go to ? I just went to the one in South Brooklyn.[/QUOTE]
That would be the one... :)

Christopher Lettieri 06-16-2009 06:46 PM

any crossfitters on the east end for the summer? I'm in the westhampton/ eastport area

Eric R Cohen 06-19-2009 05:44 AM

Still CFing at Radu in Southampton. Usually around 8:30am weekdays.
Send a PM if you want to workout.

Douglas Acker 06-20-2009 08:28 PM

[QUOTE=Christopher Lettieri;608677]any crossfitters on the east end for the summer? I'm in the westhampton/ eastport area[/QUOTE]

Not exactly the Hamptons, but just opened CrossFit South Shore on Sunrise Hwy in Bohemia. I believe we are the furthest east of the LI affiliates.

Prior to opening our box my girlfriend and I would drive from Bayport to CrossFit Old Bethpage (about 30 minutes). Did this for over a year (4 or 5 days a week). Probably about the same from Eastport/WHB to Bohemia. I will admit the miles were racking up on my truck, and it's a lease - ouch! Nonetheless we are open if you want to work out at an affiliate.

Check out our website, if you are interested in visiting our box just shoot me an email.

Eric R Cohen 06-22-2009 05:38 AM

Doug
I drove by your place the other day. Hope to stop in for a workout one day soon.
Eric

Douglas Acker 06-22-2009 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=Eric R Cohen;611589]Doug
I drove by your place the other day. Hope to stop in for a workout one day soon.
Eric[/QUOTE]

Just shoot me an email when you want to come in.

Christopher Lettieri 06-23-2009 07:04 PM

Doug just checked out website, looks awesome keep up the good work. Only about 30min from my house would love to sign up and get out there a few days a week. Unfortunately I already signed up with my old gym for the rest of the summer before checking this thread again.

Have to head back to school at the end of August anyway so I should be able to make do with my equipment and that gym. Will try to drop in at some point but good luck with everything and I will definitely be coming by when I graduate this Christmas. Take care.