CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Scott Jenkins 11-07-2008 08:40 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;440802]..I am slow....[/QUOTE]

How did you change what Nik wrote?? Oh I see

Nik Nichols 11-07-2008 08:40 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;440802]......[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA oh man that is cold blooded, we will see at noon who is standing!!

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 08:43 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;440810]It sucks....ricky is slow, but he still manages to lap me at least twice.....maybe hes right and this bloody cathiter is slowing me down.[/QUOTE]

DOnt be so hard on yourself bro, just watch u dont trip on it.

Ricky

Scott Jenkins 11-07-2008 08:47 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;440814]I only play Rugby so I can get close to the other men, I get so afraid sometimes when the big guys hold me down and I wish I could bench more to get them off me, I feel so violated[/QUOTE]

Niks log seems to encourage banter :rofl:

Brady Herrin 11-07-2008 08:49 AM

I brought my cheetah blood today.

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;440811]HAHAHAHA oh man that is cold blooded, we will see at noon who is standing!![/QUOTE]

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 08:57 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;440820]Niks log seems to encourage banter :rofl: whcih is good, b/c i like to laugh and joke about with other men. And b/c theres a few guys doing it no-one will suspect that i really long for one of them to hold me close, andtell me everything will be ok......... NO scott NO, its not ok to feels these things. I better go and do ring dips until the feelings subside, or maybe il just go and run round and round the track in my wee shorts (see avatar)....and with any luck there will be some other athletes there who can help me work on my 'form'[/QUOTE]

Eh.......o.k

Scott Jenkins 11-07-2008 09:03 AM

Damn Ricky are you psychic . I am so naive about them quotes I never even thought of changing one before or looking to see if mine had been changed.

Nik- Look forward to seeing your scores, I have no idea what the time is where you are so good luck.

Brady Herrin 11-07-2008 09:28 AM

Wow. It was an honor to coach Nik through the front-squats. I'll let him give his results. He was a beast on those!!!!!

Nik Nichols 11-07-2008 09:35 AM

Read it and weep. I just weighed my self at 160lbs even(though I'm light because I've been sick).

I did the front squat challenge at 165lbs

For those who dont know the ''challenge'' it is Scott Jenkins workout of body weight front squats 1 per min, add one every min as many rounds as posible

My total was 8 rounds.

I was suprised at how winded i got from it!!

Scott Jenkins 11-07-2008 09:59 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;440880]Read it and weep. I just weighed my self at 160lbs even(though I'm light because I've been sick).

I did the front squat challenge at 165lbs

For those who dont know the ''challenge'' it is Scott Jenkins workout of body weight front squats 1 per min, add one every min as many rounds as posible

My total was 8 rounds.

I was suprised at how winded i got from it!![/QUOTE]

Again Congrats Nik great score. Its not my workout , its the Painstorm from the main page affiliates section, they have a new one every month.