CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 10-23-2008 08:07 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;429737]Ricky weighs a lot more than more vest and you got to put up with all the moaning as well!! I cannot have a rest day after not lifting any weight yesterday Nik, I feel like my lifting muscles had there rest yesterday and now my running can rest today.

If you busting to hit a workout but feel like your bodies not ready hit some extra core work , planks, handstand holds etc. Good to see someone else had it in them to hit the 5k yesterday as well mate! :D[/QUOTE]

Yea, I would have to lift today, but I got in 4 quick sets of dead lift after the 5k yesterday, so I'm good, i need to rest to recover. I don't want to, but I know it is nessissary.

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;429762]I would do nothing but shout and encourage my good friend nik. And hurl abuse at you as he passes you and kicks over you zimmer frame.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!! I need that kind of motivation !!!

Scott Jenkins 10-23-2008 08:12 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;429762]I would do nothing but shout and encourage my good friend nik. And hurl abuse at you as he passes you and kicks over you zimmer frame.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

You should of trained harder yesterday Ricky, sounds like you got to much aggression after them little diddy weights yesterday.

Nik Nichols 10-23-2008 08:13 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;429777]You should of trained harder yesterday Ricky, sounds like you got to much aggression after them little diddy weights yesterday.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

Richard Macaulay 10-23-2008 08:17 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;429777]You should of trained harder yesterday Ricky, sounds like you got to much aggression after them little diddy weights yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Nah mate, i trained plenty hard, like to see you do the same after doing what i did tuesday night at rugby.

+iv always got enough energy in me to throw you some chat. But i have to keep it tame so as not to get in trouble, or to confuse you with words that were added to the dictionery in the last 50 years.

Ricky

Scott Jenkins 10-23-2008 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;429781]Nah mate, i trained plenty hard, like to see you do the same after doing what i did tuesday night at rugby.

+iv always got enough energy in me to throw you some chat. But i have to keep it tame so as not to get in trouble, or to confuse you with words that were added to the dictionery in the last 50 years.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

OK you got me beat on age and knowledge of words.
I got you on lifting weights and running. 2-2 draw.

Best end our afternoon rant on Niks log as a nice draw.

Richard Macaulay 10-23-2008 08:28 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;429786]OK you got me beat on age and knowledge of words.
I got you on lifting weights and running. 2-2 draw.

Best end our afternoon rant on Niks log as a nice draw.[/QUOTE]

hmm im not sure about runing. A 5K maybe, but sprinting,and stop start speed and the ability to do it over and over again.

Yet to meet anyone who beats me on that

Weights ok, but with your advanced years of lifting experience thats hardly fair to compare, but watever.

Ricky

Carla Tremblay 10-23-2008 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;429723]Rest DAY!!!I plan on nothing!! Not even a pullup!! I usually do somthing, but I have had a good week and am really feeling it and feeling good, i need to rest and not over do it and recover. But I'm on such a good buzz and want to keep going.

Besides next week it will be hard to get to workout Thursdat to Sunday will be tough to get to workout. I'm telling myself it is ok, it will be a needed rest if i can't get a workout, but I don't want to miss!!!!

I have an addictive personality and this is what i fill it with, so missing a workout may bring me down. Maybe I'll get a blackjack, or some bodyweight workouts in, or run some more for Ricky![/QUOTE]

Smart!!! Take the day off and save it up for tomorrow! :)

Nik Nichols 10-23-2008 11:01 AM

[QUOTE=Carla Tremblay;429880]Smart!!! Take the day off and save it up for tomorrow! :)[/QUOTE]

Yep that is exactly what I'm doing!!

Nik Nichols 10-24-2008 06:42 AM

Seeing as I'm running today i figured I'd do some other stuff to. i was sitting hear on the boards I went back and did 3sets 10 GHD's and deadhang pullups for fun, more at 10:00

Nik Nichols 10-24-2008 08:19 AM

Four rounds for time:
Run 400 meters
Rest 2 minutes

rounds were
1. 1:08
2. 1:14
3. 1:19
4. 1:20

total time 5:01