CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tyler, You said the 15th... (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=12926)

Tyler Hass 01-20-2006 04:58 PM

There were some orders that expired. I will be sending out an e-mail to everyone this applies to this weekend. If you don't receive an e-mail from me, then you don't need to worry. Orders expire after about 30 days if I don't charge the card. Unfortunately, I didn't know about this. But people will still get the original pre-order price.
Also, the rings have been load tested and can handle just over 1000 lbs per ring.

Tyler

(Message edited by tylerhasselhoff on January 20, 2006)

Paul Findley 01-20-2006 06:28 PM

Thanks for the load information. That should be plenty! I know little about rings or what is done on them. Are there ring exercises that should not be executed on this style of ring? Not that I am going to be swinging from from handstand to handstand anytime soon :-) whatever that is really called.

I am looking forward to their arrival!

John Velandra 01-20-2006 06:29 PM

WoooHoooo!!! Me and three or four other fun-loving people...

So Tyler, this weekend??? Fingers & Toes crossed??? Hang in there buddy - we appreciate your work! Just anxious to play

Paul Alvarez 01-20-2006 08:00 PM

I know your swamped with getting these orders out Mr. Hass, but we really do appreciate your help/efforts/services. I feel like its just about Christmas(again:proud:) to get that one special gift. You all know how it is.

John Velandra 01-22-2006 02:26 AM

Did they get out this weekend?

Stanley Kunnathu 01-23-2006 12:27 PM

I just got the bad news about my expired order.
My sister re-ordered.

As much as I'm disappointed, I understand the perils of getting a new product online. Shiznit happens. Obviously, the earlier the better but don't expect any angry mail from me.

Let's be clear, I appreciate everything you provide Tyler. Good luck.

Roger Harrell 01-23-2006 02:43 PM

Paul, a swing to handstand would be either a "shoot to handstand" if toes are leading or "backuprise to handstand" if heels are leading. If the swing initiates from handstand then it would be a "back giant" or "front giant" respectively. And, no, I wouldn't do any significant swing skills on Tyler's rings. They are simply not designed for that.

Tyler Hass 01-23-2006 02:46 PM

John,
They did not ship out this weekend. The materials did not arrive last week. I've been told that I should receive some rings this week, but not enough to fulfull all of the back orders. Luckily, you are pretty high up on the list if I remember correctly.
And Roger is correct, the Elite Rings and Power Rings are not designed for swing moves.

Tyler

Paul Findley 01-23-2006 03:14 PM

Thanks! I will resist the urge to giant swing.
:lol:

Skip Chase 01-23-2006 03:26 PM

I received the email regarding the 'expired order'. Obviously, the expired orders were the orders placed first. Will they remain at the beginning of the shipping list?