CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 11-04-2008 12:03 PM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;438177]Dont push it bro, im good at dishing out sensible advice (maybe one day i take it to lol).

Youve been doing so well recently, that a crappy workout will just make you feel even worse!!

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I wont do anything today. Like you said, a crappy workout would only bring me down and sap what strenth I have to fight off the head cold. So as sucky as it is, I'm not doing anything, I know I'll be better for it.

Nik Nichols 11-06-2008 10:30 AM

Well I'm getting a little better, finally got past a fever yesterday. I won't workout today, I want to, but I'm still weak. So, as much as I hate it I will be resting still. :ranting2:I hope to workout tomarrow.

Nik Nichols 11-07-2008 07:43 AM

Well I will be trying to workout today, i'm not 100% but I feel like I am ready to get to it. So with a little thought(vary little) and som good natured joking and challenging from Ricky and Scott. I plan on trying Scott's death by frunt squat thing.

1 body weight frunt squat per min, add 1more each min, at 10:00am, then the Main page run squat at lunck. Wish me luck, pray for me. Oh i will post an adress to where to send flowers if I:rofl: die!!

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 07:54 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;440737]Well I will be trying to workout today, i'm not 100% but I feel like I am ready to get to it. So with a little thought(vary little) and som good natured joking and challenging from Ricky and Scott. I plan on trying Scott's death by frunt squat thing.

1 body weight frunt squat per min, add 1more each min, at 10:00am, then the Main page run squat at lunck. Wish me luck, pray for me. Oh i will post an adress to where to send flowers if I:rofl: die!![/QUOTE]

Dont push yourself now my friend. I wanna ave someone to compete against when im over. So keep yourself in one piece.

Ricky

Brady Herrin 11-07-2008 07:56 AM

Don't let him fool you, he's fine. He was already out messing around with the weights this morning. I'm going to smoke him on the run today, though :)

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;440749]Dont push yourself now my friend. I wanna ave someone to compete against when im over. So keep yourself in one piece.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 07:59 AM

[QUOTE=Brady Herrin;440751]Don't let him fool you, he's fine. He was already out messing around with the weights this morning. I'm going to smoke him on the run today, though :)[/QUOTE]

haha playing possum is he lol. Good man, give him hell lol.

Ricky

Scott Jenkins 11-07-2008 08:07 AM

[QUOTE=Brady Herrin;440751]Don't let him fool you, he's fine. He was already out messing around with the weights this morning. I'm going to smoke him on the run today, though :)[/QUOTE]

And theres me feeling bad for talking him into doing two workouts, I will remember Nik can play poorly in the future

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 08:25 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;440765]And theres me feeling bad for talking him into doing two workouts, I will remember Nik can play poorly in the future[/QUOTE]

Yeh dont feel sympathy, apparently hes been acting up all this week.Nik nik nik, i for one, am dissapointed.lol.

Ricky

Nik Nichols 11-07-2008 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;440788]Yeh dont feel sympathy, apparently hes been acting up all this week.Nik nik nik, i for one, am dissapointed.lol.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Oh come on now! I hope all of you are right. and we will see who smokes who today!!

Brady is taller and faster than me, but I'm shorter so I have less distance to go down on the squats. I will make up my time there!!!

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 08:33 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;440796] Brady is taller and faster than me, but I'm shorter so I have less distance to fall when i get tired!!![/QUOTE]