CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   JC's Crossfit & Zone Log (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=38159)

James Compora 10-14-2008 02:16 PM

JC's Crossfit & Zone Log

Alright everyone...Im sick of the way i look, the way i feel, and my fitness level, its time to turn it up. Im going to follow the WOD posted on the site. Im going to start off with 16 blocks on the zone following the 4-4-2-4-2

Stats
Weight: 200lb
Stomach: 41"
Chest: 43
Wrist: 7"
Arms: 15.5"
Thighs: 27"
Bodyfat %: 29 (with zone calculator)

Goals
170lb
Complete Fran within 6 mins
Complete 5k without stopping
20 Consecutive Pull-Ups
Complete my 1st Muscle Up

Im sure the goals list will have additions as I think of them. Normally before trying to start a diet i use the last day to eat whatever i want and however much I want. Not this time, my next meal and/or snack will be according to the zone.

Thats it for now, will post my workout time / load whatever it is the same day its done.

James Compora 10-15-2008 08:08 AM

Re: JC's Crossfit & Zone Log

Figures the first day of my log is an off day lol. Oh well, still starting the zone.

James Compora 10-17-2008 06:25 AM

Ok i didnt get to do the snatches yesterday, my grill honest to god blew up in my face as it was lighting...i had to go to the hospital. was told to take it easy the next few days, going back for the checkup today to see if they think its cool that i workout, been following the zone best i can, had a sympothy meal for myself yesterday that coulda been better ;)

James Compora 10-17-2008 06:26 AM

Ok i didnt get to do the snatches yesterday, my grill honest to god blew up in my face as it was lighting...i had to go to the hospital. was told to take it easy the next few days, going back for the checkup today to see if they think its cool that i workout, been following the zone best i can, had a sympothy meal for myself yesterday that coulda been better ;)

James Compora 10-17-2008 06:27 AM

James Compora 10-17-2008 02:06 PM

whoa ok, for some reason it made that post go on there 3 times lol. Anyways, today was cindy. I did my own version of the pack:

12 Mins
3 Pullups
6 Pushups
9 Squats

It was my first workout in 2 weeks due to going out deer hunting and not having a gym nearby. I took it easy and only went 8 mins. I still ended up with 7 sets which im quite proud of. Going to take it easy the next 2 workouts then step it back up to what i used to be doing

James Compora 10-18-2008 07:14 AM

Got the filthy 50 today. Im pretty sore from yesterday so im going to make it the dirty 30 instead :P Will post back later with time.

James Compora 10-18-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Compora (Post 425963)
Got the filthy 50 today. Im pretty sore from yesterday so im going to make it the dirty 30 instead :P Will post back later with time.

Time was 14:33 took like 3 mins to do those burpee's lol

James Compora 10-19-2008 04:17 PM

Today was a well needed off day, im sore as hell. Had a few things to eat that i shouldnt have but im getting back on full zone tomorrow. Tried on a few sweatshirts that fit last year that dont fit now, pretty ****ed about that. Going to really kick it up a notch tomorrow

James Compora 10-20-2008 04:46 AM

Complete as many rounds as possible 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps

Cant wait to do this one