CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Equipment (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Black Friday/Cyber Monday Launched at AF (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=88960)

Jon Gilson 11-20-2015 08:38 AM

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Launched at AF

Just a quick heads up for those interested:

We just pulled the trigger on Black Friday over at Again Faster. I'll let the deals speak for themselves, but I want you guys to know that I'm truly stoked to do it.

Here's why: It's a commercial opportunity for us (obviously), but it also makes the stuff you need for the garage or the gym more attainable.

I know that sometimes you have to decide between getting what you want for training and taking care of financial reality, buying groceries and paying tuition and making car payments. Hopefully, the sale makes those choices a little less stressful.

Visit the site, and check it out. I think you'll like what we put together: [url]www.againfaster.com[/url] (WFS)

If you have any questions or needs, just ping me here on the thread or send a PM. I'll do everything I can to help.

Best,

Jon

Chad Steinwolf 11-24-2015 02:54 PM

Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Launched at AF

Jon - How flexible are you with the min hurdle for free shipping? I wanted to just get a set of bumper plates (230lbs...probably the crumbs since the others are now out of stock) but shipping is more than the plates themselves. Would appreciate anything you can do.

Thanks!

Jon Gilson 11-24-2015 04:52 PM

Chad,

We're not super flexible on the minimum for free shipping, but I'm sure the team can help you minimize freight cost. We're pretty clever about breaking up sets to reduce shipping if you give us a call.

Here's the process:

1.) Call 617 460 5999 during business hours (9a to 5p EST)
2.) Give us your zip code and what you're looking to buy, and mention you'd like to ship in the most economical way possible.

I'm sure we can help!

Best,

Jon

Justin Brown 11-25-2015 09:37 AM

I ordered some of the crumbs and am looking forward to starting my home gym with them.

When can I expect shipping notification if I ordered yesterday?

Also thanks again faster for offering a great deal!

Jon Gilson 11-27-2015 09:06 AM

[QUOTE=Justin Brown;1258727]I ordered some of the crumbs and am looking forward to starting my home gym with them.

When can I expect shipping notification if I ordered yesterday?

Also thanks again faster for offering a great deal![/QUOTE]

Justin,

Glad you got the crumbs before they ran out. Nice plates.

Regarding tracking, they'll go freight, so the warehouse will need to manually log a PRO Number. They're super-busy right now, so you'll probably see a tracking number by Monday at the latest. If you need further help with details, just give us a call at 617 460 5999 or email [email]service@againfaster.com[/email].

Thanks, Brother!

Best,

Jon

Daniel OBrien 11-30-2015 12:43 PM

Hey Jon. While you are here, do you have an ETA on restock of the AF Gun Rack?

Jon Gilson 12-02-2015 10:04 AM

Dan,

We'll have them back in stock on January 5th. Hope that helps!

Best,

Jon

Daniel OBrien 12-29-2015 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=Jon Gilson;1258893]Dan,

We'll have them back in stock on January 5th. Hope that helps!

Best,

Jon[/QUOTE]

I just checked the AF website and the price increased $20. Makes me regret waiting for the AF gun rack through all the Black Friday sales from other companies.