I just wanted to officially introduce myself to the community. My name is Aaron Forgue and I live in West Chester, OH (a suburb of Cincinnati).
I am one of those who came across CrossFit in a rather roundabout way:
1. Found the "300"/Gym Jones training video
2. Got really interested in Gym Jones and Mark Twight; even read "Kiss or Kill" (which I though was fantastic)
3. Dug deeper on Gym Jones and came across CrossFit.com
4. Got super-excited, started building my own equipment (parallettes, rings, plyo-box, pull-up bar, etc.)
5. Found Ben Kaminski of http://www.crossfitcincinnati.com and went to work out with him and some other local Crossfitters (Andrea & Jess).
I've had a wonderful experience thus far with CrossFit. I have already started to see results and look forward to making this a life-long pursuit!
Thanks to everyone who makes CrossFit the great program and community that it is!
Great to meet you last weekend. See you Sunday!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.