CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Grace's Log (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=27338)

Erin Davidson 03-04-2008 06:26 PM

Re: Grace's Log

Aw. Saturday sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you'll get the chance to hook up with some other Xfitters. Seems community in Xfit is ultimately what makes it the best.

NICE job with the 50s too. Especially after Linda. Your body must be shot and I'm sure it'll thank you on Saturday for the rest. :)

Tim Barcelon 03-04-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace Patenaude (Post 268002)
WOD 080304 FILTHY FIFTY

*Side note: At Burpee Rep #26, I thought Pukie was going to say Hi to me. :puke0000: BUT he didn't. :pepper:

Pukie likes to play hide-and-seek! great job with the filthy and Linda!

Grace Patenaude 03-05-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin Davidson (Post 268179)
Aw. Saturday sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you'll get the chance to hook up with some other Xfitters. Seems community in Xfit is ultimately what makes it the best.

NICE job with the 50s too. Especially after Linda. Your body must be shot and I'm sure it'll thank you on Saturday for the rest. :)

Hi Erin,

Wish you could join us! This is an amazing community! But you're starting to network with a bunch of people from Jersey and New York already. By the time you move up to Jersey, you would already have a built-in XFit community. NICE! :p

Nice new avatar, there. But I can hardly see you. Need to update mine. It was taken November of last year. Perhaps this Saturday will provide a photo opportunity with the famous Oly Master - Rippetoe. We shall see.

Later

Grace Patenaude 03-05-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Barcelon (Post 268309)
Pukie likes to play hide-and-seek! great job with the filthy and Linda!

Tim,

Be sure to let me know when he finds you!

I'm taking two days off. So, on Friday I really need to stay away from the computer or I'll be tempted to do Friday's WOD.

Have a fun Rest day tomorrow.

Richard Vanmeerbeek 03-05-2008 01:43 PM

[quote=Grace Patenaude;268148]Massage Envy visit was very nice this afternoon since my client cancelled. My longissimus and spinalis were still pretty fired up from LINDA's wrath. Today's Filthy Fifty worked a few kinks out but the massage really helped quite a bit. Looking forward to some sort of a lite WOD tomorrow. If not, every cell of my body will scream out these Girl WOD names again. :ranting2:
QUOTE]

A MASSAGE never sounded so good, my friends are paying me a whole session in a spa Saturday afternoon, it's for my birthday :)

How convenient after all these WODs, right ? and I just did Linda today, there's more pain to come !

Very nice efforts mademoiselle, keep it up :kicking0:

Grace Patenaude 03-05-2008 02:01 PM

[quote=Richard Vanmeerbeek;268644

A MASSAGE never sounded so good, my friends are paying me a whole session in a spa Saturday afternoon, it's for my birthday :)

How convenient after all these WODs, right ? and I just did Linda today, there's more pain to come !

Very nice efforts mademoiselle, keep it up :kicking0:[/QUOTE]

Dank U zeer, Monsieur Richard!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM TEXAS ! Good timing on the massage gift. Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Richard Vanmeerbeek 03-05-2008 02:04 PM

Oh la la Dutch and French, I see you have many talents ! ;) Je kan Nederlands en Frans spreken ? Tu parles franšais ?!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and enjoy your rest, it's necessary ! :)

Grace Patenaude 03-05-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Vanmeerbeek (Post 268668)
Oh la la Dutch and French, I see you have many talents ! ;) Je kan Nederlands en Frans spreken ? Tu parles franšais ?!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, and enjoy your rest, it's necessary ! :)

Oki-doki! Nog een prettige dag!

Later.

Grace Patenaude 03-06-2008 03:32 PM

REST day consisted of SMR - foam rolling the heck out of my back, butt and hams. Back is better today. Yippee ! :pepper:

Richard Vanmeerbeek 03-06-2008 03:36 PM

Je bent zo gelukkig !

There's no foam rolls in my gym :mad:

Back feeling like bricks.

Are you going to measure yourself against Cindy after your rest or just skip it? Because I have no idea right now !