CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Pukie's Bucket (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Edited (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=77045)

Mike Johnson 08-10-2012 02:36 PM

Re: Edited

1 Attachment(s)
Check out my awesome garage gym. I have been working on this for the last 3 months.

Andy Kauth 08-10-2012 02:52 PM

Looks amazing!

Are you going to buy a GHD or a rower next?

Mike Johnson 08-10-2012 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Bell (Post 1085079)
Welp, hello and welcome to the second installment of "Road To Glory".

Andy, dude I just made the most amazing discovery that I am sure you will want to get in on. Your affinity for choosing illicit supps that WORK made me single you out. So here it goes, this morning in the garage I was doing sand bag sprints and the most amazing thing happened… a common Phoenician scorpion crawled out onto my shoulder and stung me. I know you are thinking that is nuts and I should have gone straight to the ER, but hell we are crossfitters, a scorpion sting in the middle of a wod is just another battle to fight. So I finished my insane WOD I came up with, 6 miles of sandbag sprints, 300 box jumps and 500 push presses partitioned however you want. Normally push presses are my goat but after this scorp sting you should have seen my shoulders F’n SWOLE!!! In fact it looked so awesome, imagine the incredible hulks musculature with spiderman’s coloring, I Immediately let the scorpion sting my other shoulder. WHAT A PUMP! And the pain was pretty minimal compared to a gun shot or a knife wound.

Anyway I’m so stoked by the discovery and I have decided to distribute my new product called Scorpion Tail Extract tagline goes like this “it hurts like a bieotch but if you admit it you are a bieotch”. I’ve also come up with a revolutionary existential marketing scheme. You get to use the product and sell it at the same time. The more friends you get using and selling the more money you will make. With a little work up front your revenue stream could definitely eclipse the south american drug cartels. Don’t worry this is completely different than a pyramid scheme, those things suck.

I can send you a free sample for you to try out. I just caught a fresh specimen this morning check out the pic. PM your address so you can get HUGE!!!

Andy Kauth 08-10-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Johnson (Post 1085305)
I can send you a free sample for you to try out. I just caught a fresh specimen this morning check out the pic. PM your address so you can get HUGE!!!

I'm good, bro. Just caught one in my garage the other day. I am going to steal your idea though ... but catch 'em and feed 'em grass. Then charge more $ than you. Sit back and count my money bags. Boom!

George S Davis 08-10-2012 03:29 PM

Just started fish oil yesterday. My front squat went up 20 pounds today! Thanks guys!

Mike Johnson 08-10-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Kauth (Post 1085308)
I'm good, bro. Just caught one in my garage the other day. I am going to steal your idea though ... but catch 'em and feed 'em grass. Then charge more $ than you. Sit back and count my money bags. Boom!

You have been reported to Scorpions Extract's IP theft legal team.

Andrew Bell 08-11-2012 10:43 AM

What an epic thread.

Matt Thomas 08-11-2012 03:50 PM

Mike,

I'd like to get on board with your idea. Possibly become a retailer of this product. Will there be an RRG?

Mark E. Wallace 08-11-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John C Corona (Post 1085188)
Never use the Rogues name in vein.

It's Rouge. Get it streight.

- Mark

John C Corona 08-11-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark E. Wallace (Post 1085483)
It's Rouge. Get it streight.

- Mark

OMG! It's sacrilege. I try and honor thy Rouge, and go and mess it up. I wonder how many times I've done that, many Im sure. :thanx:

It's "skrate" where I come from, which be duh hood!

Edit: ok, either it went over my head, or yer mistaken Mark. It is Rogue! Im hungry, Im leaving.