CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A Bears Tale (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=28937)

Scott Jenkins 04-18-2008 04:56 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
I will call this active rest. Couldn resist half hours playing!!
Friday 18th April 2008

Back Squat
: 60k / 80k / 100k / 120k x3 / 130k (PR) / 140k (?f?)
Person i asked said my 140k was plenty deep but i was not sure. Very very close though if not all the way:confused:

Deadlift: 140k for reps = 10

Not much time this morning as long day at work so will be doing MICHAEL tomorrow.

Richard Vanmeerbeek 04-18-2008 11:42 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Your active rest is very active indeed mate ^^ terrific squats ! :highfive:

Scott Jenkins 04-19-2008 04:54 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Saturday 19th April 2008

MICHAEL

800m Run
50 Good Mornings 45lb (no back extension machine)
50 Sit-ups (anchored)
16.37.88 Pukie was trying to make a visit but i held him down:pepper:

DEAD HANG PULL-UP LADDER ON RINGS
9 rounds and 5 reps
. Much harder than the normal ladder!!

20 mins Jumprope practice. 20 mins Handstand practice. The more i do them it seems to just improve. 8 consecutive DU's was my best, but nearly made a hole in the floor, BANG BANG BANG!!

Richard: Looking forward to tomorrow for a new match up. Today was the hardest i have pushed on a treadmill, was doing the 800m runs in about 3 mins at 16kph!:highfive:

Richard Vanmeerbeek 04-19-2008 05:09 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Wow !!!!!

Impressive performance there ! I'm going to have to run faster now :wallbash: my first 2 were at 15kph, juste the last one was 16.

That's a pretty damn fast Michael :highfive: I'm very sore in the hamstrings because of it, I hope you'll be alright tomorrow mate.

So we square this week with the no contest for Elizabeth :D I wonder what tomorrow will be :evilsmile

Scott Jenkins 04-19-2008 05:22 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Vanmeerbeek (Post 294958)
So we square this week with the no contest for Elizabeth :D I wonder what tomorrow will be :evilsmile

Cheers Richard running is one of my favourites. Next time we do ELIZABETH we will have to agree on the kind of clean before. I think your way is a lot harder! Im happy with the draw after going one down!. Its got to be some kind of pull up WOD tomorrow as there was none in the last triple.

Richard Vanmeerbeek 04-19-2008 05:25 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins (Post 294962)
Cheers Richard running is one of my favourites. Next time we do ELIZABETH we will have to agree on the kind of clean before. I think your way is a lot harder! Im happy with the draw after going one down!. Its got to be some kind of pull up WOD tomorrow as there was none in the last triple.

I think I will go your way the next time, with power cleans. So it will feel more like a fast Fran than a god damn Linda !

I agree, no pull-ups for awhile, I'm not sure if my technique is still good. It's going to be fun :smiley_ev

Have a nice day !

Scott Jenkins 04-20-2008 05:11 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Sunday 20th April 2008

SHOULDER PRESS 3-3-3-3-3


50K X 3 / 60K X 3 / 65K X 3 / 67.5k X 3 (pr) / 70k x F

Followed this with some much needed Thruster practice and managed 21 consecutive reps with the Fran weight!!:D

WINDOW WIPERS 60K 40 each side (PR):pepper:

FRONT SQUAT: 90K X 2 / 100k nearly (F)

Richard Vanmeerbeek 04-20-2008 06:49 AM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
That's what I'm talking about ! :highfive:

I knew I had no chance, you just tripled my PR ! You're about to get that 70k very very soon my friend !

And great job on the thrusters, you don't seem to hate them that much anymore :D

Scott Jenkins 04-21-2008 12:55 PM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Monday 21st April 2008

BACK SQUAT 5-5-5-5-5


100K (220lb) x 5 / 110k (242lb) x 5 / 120k (264lb) x 5 / 130k (286lb) x 5 / 120k x 5

Continuous Kipping pullups = 22(PR)

CINDY 5 pull ups/10 push ups/ 15 squats for 20 mins counting rounds
25!!!!!! So pleased previous time was 22 rounds.:broc:

Great day at the gym today, if anyone responsible for this fantastic website reads my log i would like to thank them for all the great tuition, workouts, videos etc etc. I have never seen such gains in my fitness, strength in the past 20 years as i have in the three months i have been training Crossfit. :thanx:

Richard Vanmeerbeek 04-21-2008 01:03 PM

Re: A Bears Tale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins (Post 296177)
Monday 21st April 2008

BACK SQUAT 5-5-5-5-5


100K (220lb) x 5 / 110k (242lb) x 5 / 120k (264lb) x 5 / 130k (286lb) x 5 / 120k x 5

Continuous Kipping pullups = 22(PR)

CINDY 5 pull ups/10 push ups/ 15 squats for 20 mins counting rounds
25!!!!!! So pleased previous time was 22 rounds.:broc:

Great day at the gym today, if anyone responsible for this fantastic website reads my log i would like to thank them for all the great tuition, workouts, videos etc etc. I have never seen such gains in my fitness, strength in the past 20 years as i have in the three months i have been training Crossfit. :thanx:

:broc:

You have definitely earned that broccolli mate !

130kg x 5 :notworth: I don't squat in the same league anymore Scott haha.

Congratulations on the PRs, 25 round Cindy is sick too !

:highfive:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.