CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Shed 'O Pain (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=55793)

Tim Babcock 07-20-2011 08:10 AM

Re: The Shed 'O Pain

3 TGU's each side 15-20-35-45-53
5 Burpees
1 Problem
5 Rounds

60 Minute Fingerboard workout
Worked in:
5 X 5 HSPU
5 X 10 Ab Roller
8 X 15 Pushups

Elbow RX

JT, Who are the guys in the pictures? One might look like Larry Nance? Looks like you are having fun.

Jeff, good job suffering for the advancement of humankind. Have you climbed since your Red trip? Are you planning a trip soon? If not, do you want to boulder at my place on Saturday. It's not too bad in the shed early.

JT Kalnay 07-20-2011 12:39 PM

Wednesday July 20, 2011

Spent the morning at the Achievements Unlimited camp. Very inspiring.

@Tim, Fred Whitfield, Alonzo Mourning, Ron Harper, Brian Mitchell.

JT Kalnay 07-21-2011 04:47 AM

Wednesday July 20, 2011

Ten minutes very easy swimming in the pool. Was in a car (not driving) when it rear-ended another car. My neck hurts. Can't post the details here about the driver and who we hit, but be sure to ask when I get back....

May try some walking on thursday.

Jeffrey Fortuna 07-21-2011 05:32 AM

Tim, I can't do the Shed O' Pain this weekend. I'm leaving for Maple Canyon Utah tomorrow the 22nd and will be returning Saturday the 30th. See you when I get back.

Tim Babcock 07-21-2011 08:28 AM

10 OHS 95#
50 Double Unders
3 Rounds
9:33

Worked in 30 Muscle Ups too. Did 10 before the wod and 20 after. Worked on getting a good rhythm going while locking out completely at the bottom. I didn't use a false grip. This allowed me to get a good kip at the bottom. The only problem was that the rings were sticking to my hands and I couldn't adjust at the top of the muscle up very well.

Jeff, have a good time in Maple Canyon. I knew that was coming up but I wasn't sure when. I look forward to seeing you when you get back. Have a great trip.

JT, now that I know who the athletes in the picture are, I recognize two of them.

JT Kalnay 07-22-2011 03:52 PM

Friday July 22, 2011

Turned 50 today.

Floated in the pool and watched the TdF.

Worked on Walker and Jogger.

A beautiful day in NC.

JT Kalnay 07-23-2011 05:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
And he always has the photos to back it up....

Bob Johnson (BET) has just hit Denny Hamlin (NASCAR) with his golf cart, and Michael Jordan is giving Bob a lot of sh*t about it, I am sitting beside Bob and am giving it back to MJ.

Here's a link to the whole gallery from the Charlotte Observer.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...rity-golf.html

All of these photos are copyright of the Charlotte Observer....

JT Kalnay 07-23-2011 04:14 PM

Saturday July 23, 2011

Walked to the pier and back on the firm wet sand. Brought my trekking poles this year to account for the slight tilt of the beach towards the ocean. Am intent on breaking last year's record to the pier and back, both on foot, and swimming. But not today, b/c there is a Carolina thunderstorm of epic proportions blowing in from the west.

Now that I am 50 (plus one day), I am one day into a significant, and long overdue tweak to my diet. Will tell you in person next time I see you.

Tim Babcock 07-23-2011 04:41 PM

Bouldered at KC today. They actually had some good problems. There is a problem up front that I worked for 45 minutes or so. It's a really good problem. I didn't send it but am close. I may go back and try to finish it.

Happy 50th birthday to JT!

Norm Swann 07-24-2011 04:50 AM

Happy Birthday JT!!!