CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 02-09-2012 10:47 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;1032024]There are better lifters on here Nik, we are both old school so be good to get someone else's input, I go by feel, and if squats are programmed I do them, like everything else. On the warm ups, as long as you are doing some warm up I dont see a problem, weights are going up and the depth is there.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I do too. Go by feel. I am happy with the progress but wonder if I can do my sessions better, that is about it, that and to see what is though about the progress. I set it to Ben more and made a thread about it in the ''exercize'' section.

Nik Nichols 02-09-2012 12:27 PM

For time:
•100 DUs
•30 Pressups
•30 Burpee Box jumps
•30 Wall-Ball
•30 Overhead walking lunges with 45lbs plate
•30 Pullups
•30 Russian Twists

time 17:37

DUs ok but broke arround 20s
burpees slow and terreble but steady
wall ball 5/5/6/3/1/7/3 Kept to a pace on the breaks to keep from overdoing the breaks

lunges 15/15 with a 5 count at the turn
twists 4/6/5/5/7/3 Hard but got better as I did them.

I got 1 handstand and had to stop. I will try to get the handstand work in at 3:00

Ernie Guevara 02-09-2012 03:55 PM

Hey nik! Sorry I haven't commented on the boards in a while. How's the elbow? Hope you are injury free for the open. You excited yet?

Nik Nichols 02-09-2012 04:00 PM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;1032165]Hey nik! Sorry I haven't commented on the boards in a while. How's the elbow? Hope you are injury free for the open. You excited yet?[/QUOTE]

He E-man!! Yea elbow is good, stone bruse is 99% some times bothers me, but not to much. I still have to register but I will and I'm looking forward to the comp. You ready? I see those crazy workouts you are doing. Those jerks you did ar strong too.

Ernie Guevara 02-09-2012 04:23 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;1032168]He E-man!! Yea elbow is good, stone bruse is 99% some times bothers me, but not to much. I still have to register but I will and I'm looking forward to the comp. You ready? I see those crazy workouts you are doing. Those jerks you did ar strong too.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear bud!!! Yeah I'm ready and registered. I may miss one week of the open wods because of my honeymoon cruise.

Nik Nichols 02-09-2012 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;1032182]Good to hear bud!!! Yeah I'm ready and registered. I may miss one week of the open wods because of my honeymoon cruise.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA can't mess that up!! Congrats by the way!!

Jesse Emers 02-09-2012 05:05 PM

Awesome work on the deadlifts Nik (delayed response)!!! You definitely have alot more in the tank. Also, that looks like a whole lot of squatting, damn!

Deb Weber 02-10-2012 04:47 AM

[QUOTE]
... celebrate your birthday. You are half way to 90!![/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Happy belated birthday, Nik!! 45 is young! Lot of nice work, you ready for games? OMG, your squats, I so envy them!

Nik Nichols 02-10-2012 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=Jesse Emers;1032195]Awesome work on the deadlifts Nik (delayed response)!!! You definitely have alot more in the tank. Also, that looks like a whole lot of squatting, damn![/QUOTE]
Thanks, the deads were a suprise to me, I think a litttle form tweak and all the squatting has paid off.
[QUOTE=Deb Borbone;1032353]:rofl:
Happy belated birthday, Nik!! 45 is young! Lot of nice work, you ready for games? OMG, your squats, I so envy them![/QUOTE]

Thanks, 45 is'nt bad at all. Gotta love the squats!

Nik Nichols 02-10-2012 08:30 AM

A.M. warm up
30 reps all
GHDs
back ext
pushups
abmatt situps
squats

deadhang pullups
10 overhand
10 underhand