CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Camille Lore 02-18-2009 04:51 PM

Re: Nik

Wow. That's very impressive on the pullup ladder! And the front squats actually!

Scott Jenkins 02-19-2009 03:27 AM

Great work on the pull up ladder, its so much harder going C2B than the normal standard kip, my pr for that is 20 rounds and doing it C2B I was under 15 rounds, big difference. Good to see you squating also, back must be strong again.

Nik Nichols 02-19-2009 07:07 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;521840]Great work on the pull up ladder, its so much harder going C2B than the normal standard kip, my pr for that is 20 rounds and doing it C2B I was under 15 rounds, big difference. Good to see you squating also, back must be strong again.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Scott, I wentfor as far as I could on the C2B, but still had some fight left, I just wanted to kill myself.

Back is really good, but after all I am analizing my pains and I think I can feel the arthritus, I'm not sure, I don't know what it is supose to feel like, but it is not muscle pain.
I am right now taking hurbal supliments to fight it. I am taking Hydrangea root tablets(yes from the flower) to hopefully get rid of the spuring, and this other stuff for the pain that my mum and wife's mum is taking, we will see. But it is all natural supliments so I'm ok, and the pain is light and annoying when i get it, i am just trying to do somthing for it now.

Richard Vanmeerbeek 02-19-2009 10:13 AM

Strong ladder Nik.

Get ready for an *** kicking with the handstand push-ups, on 3-4 reps I was just stuck on my head and couldn't push myself up ! :D

Scott Jenkins 02-19-2009 11:05 AM

Looking forward to seeing if you got killed by the HSPU's, they stopped me in my tracks and took almost 11 minutes!!!!

Nik Nichols 02-19-2009 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=Camille Lore;521551]Wow. That's very impressive on the pullup ladder! And the front squats actually![/QUOTE]

Thanks Camille!! I like front squats, they help my back feel better when I'm a little sore.

Nik Nichols 02-19-2009 12:13 PM

For time:
50 Ring Dips
Run 400 meters
50 Push-ups
Run 400 meters
50 Handstand push-ups
Run 400 meters

hand stand pushups were imposible, I fgot through the first ten and fell on my head, I couldn't get back off the ground. So I wwent to heels hooked off the squat rack and bar, still ended up dropping on my head and then pushing off from my head. It was brutal!!

time was 17:11

Nik Nichols 02-19-2009 12:15 PM

So there you go Scott, it was murder!!

Scott Jenkins 02-19-2009 12:15 PM

Great work Nik you beat my time, how was your 'Jerry' Legs on the run, I hope to here that they was a complete blur :D

Richard Vanmeerbeek 02-19-2009 12:18 PM

I'm disappointed you didn't do all the hspu's as rx'd Nik, I was stuck on my head too at the beginning :D