CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's still on your Equipment Wish list ? (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=80214)

Desmond Pegrum 02-04-2013 11:26 AM

What's still on your Equipment Wish list ?

What pieces of equipment are still on your wish list for home ?

I don't mean pie in the sky stuff, equipment you will realistically look at buying in the next few years :)

For me there is of course a Concept 2 Rower, more bumper plates and a weight vest

Snir Golan 02-04-2013 12:34 PM

Re: What's still on your Equipment Wish list ?

Realistically? i only need to get a C2 rower which i should be able to get in the next couple of days, more stall mats and a few more bumper plates (currently have 230 lbs set, need another set).

Jeff Enge 02-04-2013 12:53 PM

I try to keep my garage gym purchases to less than $200 a month (something more expensive takes extra months, of course).

Got a prowler with this month's budget. Next three on the list in whatever order I feel like is a couple kettlebells (1.5 pood/2 pood), extra bumpers (can only make 330# of weight, and only 205# with bumpers, which isn't quite enough to do max cleans and not nearly enough to train deadlifts for me), and I should probably get myself a real squat rack instead of the homemade wooden one I have.

I'd love to get a rower or a GHD, but I'm thinking those aren't things I could just buy on a whim at this point!

Floyd Nelson 02-04-2013 01:00 PM

a reverse hyper.

Sara Ochsner 02-04-2013 01:54 PM

A pull up bar in my yard and rings. Once I get the bar I'll get some rope for up downs too.

Kris Chamrernlaksa 02-04-2013 02:12 PM

A GHD is my next "must-have".

If some sort of good fortune comes to me, I may get a reverse hyper and upgrade my power rack.

Andrew Bell 02-04-2013 02:29 PM

Airdyne

Bret Young 02-04-2013 02:40 PM

Whats on my wish list?

Rogue Y-2 Yoke.

Squat Rack, Fat Pullup Bar, Ring Dip Station, Sled (push/pull), Strongman Yoke Carry, Rope Pulls, Plate Storage.......ALL IN ONE.

I say that one makes my dream list. I would use the snot out of that thing. Got the space, just not the dough. :(

Desmond Pegrum 02-04-2013 02:53 PM

I forgot to add proper lifting platform

Joey Allen 02-04-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Enge (Post 1133066)
I try to keep my garage gym purchases to less than $200 a month (something more expensive takes extra months, of course).

Nice.. my gym purchases budget is $150 a month. Next on my list is some Rogue color comp 35lb bumpers (i have the 25s and 45s) and a few kettlebells.. would love a rower but I'm out of room in my garage gym :(