CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Scott Jenkins 06-21-2010 09:46 AM

Re: Nik

I got the first 2 rounds consecutive and then had beeeerrrkk moment, harder than I thought this workout so dont underestimate it.

Nik Nichols 06-21-2010 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;800111]I got the first 2 rounds consecutive and then had beeeerrrkk moment, harder than I thought this workout so dont underestimate it.[/QUOTE]

Scott great work all the way. I thought I was going to really rivel you today, but no chance

I finished the 4th round in 11min and change, 13 min to finish.

Nik Nichols 06-21-2010 10:45 AM

Five rounds for time of:
45 pound barbell Overhead walking lunges, 50 feet
21 Burpees

time 13:00

I seem to have alot of 13's lately

4 rounds of burpees unbroken, last round would have been, but I stumbled back wards on rep 17 or so, and then went back into them.

Sweating to death on this one. for no other reason then that I counted my steps, one way was 16 lunget the other way it was 17 lunges.

quads are fat and sore.

Laurie Smith 06-21-2010 11:00 AM

This one scares me!! :eek:

Nik Nichols 06-21-2010 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=Laurie Smith;800142]This one scares me!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Just keep going on the burpees, it is more painfull to stop. You will have fun with it, it is alot of fun!! Fun fun fun!!;)

Ernie Guevara 06-21-2010 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;800134]Five rounds for time of:
45 pound barbell Overhead walking lunges, 50 feet
21 Burpees

time 13:00

I seem to have alot of 13's lately

4 rounds of burpees unbroken, last round would have been, but I stumbled back wards on rep 17 or so, and then went back into them.

Sweating to death on this one. for no other reason then that I counted my steps, one way was 16 lunget the other way it was 17 lunges.

quads are fat and sore.[/QUOTE]
Good stuff nik!!! I knew this wod had leg burn written all over it! Were the lunges harder than the burpees? I took the day off work today for my bday. I'm gonna hit soon in the sun. I know I'm gonna end up in a puddle of my own sweat at the end!

Laurie Smith 06-21-2010 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;800150]Just keep going on the burpees, it is more painfull to stop. You will have fun with it, it is alot of fun!! Fun fun fun!!;)[/QUOTE]

Liar!!!! :p

Shane Atkinson 06-21-2010 12:15 PM

Good work there Nik, and a great time. That is a lot of Burpees, however I am learning, the more you do, the easy there get. Please tell me this is true

Nik Nichols 06-21-2010 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;800159]Good stuff nik!!! I knew this wod had leg burn written all over it! Were the lunges harder than the burpees? I took the day off work today for my bday. I'm gonna hit soon in the sun. I know I'm gonna end up in a puddle of my own sweat at the end![/QUOTE]
Burpees were harder by far, lunges were slower and you cound breath better.
[QUOTE=Laurie Smith;800163]Liar!!!! :p[/QUOTE]
Yes...yes I am.:)
[QUOTE=Shane Atkinson;800180]Good work there Nik, and a great time. That is a lot of Burpees, however I am learning, the more you do, the easy there get. Please tell me this is true[/QUOTE]

Yes they get easier, or more like you get use to them. I have gotten to a point that it is less painfull to keep going then it is to stop and rest on them.

Leon Robotham 06-21-2010 01:12 PM

Nice time mate, it's spooky when that happens. I've had a boat load of 42's on timed wods :shrug: