CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Elizabeth Terris 03-30-2009 08:27 AM

Re: Nik

nice 10 AM break WOD. flying out the door to work.

Nick Harris 03-30-2009 10:44 AM

Nik, you have had some awesome workouts man. Hope you had a good weekend.

Nik Nichols 03-30-2009 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=Nick Harris;554534]Nik, you have had some awesome workouts man. Hope you had a good weekend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bud!! Week end was 3 days with my 2yo son!! It was a blast!!

Nik Nichols 03-30-2009 12:36 PM

"Nicole"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
Run 400 meters
Max rep Pull-ups

7 rounds
pull ups were as follows
total 124 pullups

I was breathless!!!:yikes:(me gasping)

Nick Harris 03-30-2009 02:03 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;554636]"Nicole"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
Run 400 meters
Max rep Pull-ups

7 rounds
pull ups were as follows
total 124 pullups

I was breathless!!!:yikes:(me gasping)[/QUOTE]

Great job buddy, gave me something to shoot for! I am a day behind so I will give this a go in the morning.

That is a great result buddy.

Nik Nichols 03-30-2009 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=Nick Harris;554686]Great job buddy, gave me something to shoot for! I am a day behind so I will give this a go in the morning.

That is a great result buddy.[/QUOTE]

Good I expect you to beat me on BOTH rounds and pullups!!

Ernie Guevara 03-31-2009 05:28 AM

Dang NIk you have been kicking butt lately!!! I guess its pretty safe to say you are no longer sick. I should get sick like you more often and kick a$$ right after!! Great job on NIcole and the 800 meter wod. I'll be doing the 800 meter one today. Hope i can beat you in at least one of the rounds cuz these tend to drain the life out of me for some reason. I much rather run a bunch of 400's!

Scott Jenkins 03-31-2009 05:45 AM

Nice work on Nicole Nik, I will be hitting this one today, to get some pull ups under pressure practice in, I guess you hit them C2B as usual.

Nik Nichols 03-31-2009 05:52 AM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;555133]Dang NIk you have been kicking butt lately!!! I guess its pretty safe to say you are no longer sick. I should get sick like you more often and kick a$$ right after!! Great job on NIcole and the 800 meter wod. I'll be doing the 800 meter one today. Hope i can beat you in at least one of the rounds cuz these tend to drain the life out of me for some reason. I much rather run a bunch of 400's![/QUOTE]

Thanks Ernie!! i have been working hard after the sikness to get back on track.

Good luck you have a number and rounds to chase now!! I get winded, I was out of breath the whole time, I had to really focus on my breathing to get ok runs.
[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;555151]Nice work on Nicole Nik, I will be hitting this one today, to get some pull ups under pressure practice in, I guess you hit them C2B as usual.[/QUOTE]

Good luck Scott,But you have those runs down, I got back from the first run trying to catch my breath and go for the pullups, that was the real struggle.

I think it will be a good one for the qualifier practice, like you said pullups under pressure.

Scott Jenkins 03-31-2009 06:13 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;555156]Good luck Scott,But you have those runs down, I got back from the first run trying to catch my breath and go for the pullups, that was the real struggle.

I think it will be a good one for the qualifier practice, like you said pullups under pressure.[/QUOTE]

My goal is to get 8 rounds and not less than 10 C2B's per round, should be hard work as I have to re-start the treadmill for every run.