CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 03-03-2011 09:28 AM

Re: Nik

10:00 break

3 times up the rope for time(20feet rope)

time 1:32

the idea. I didn't care how fast I went up and down, my focus was gettin g right back on the rope. So it was feet down hands off hand on go. Third round was the hardest to just go, but I did it fine.

Scott Jenkins 03-03-2011 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;910202]Yea, you are right. Also Scott you are great for positives. I really appreciate it. But I guess the bottom line is I need to go faster.Faster, faster, faster.[/QUOTE]

Yes and not forgetting before they started putting up the top athletes times with the main page workout , we would be a lot happier with our scores as we was going against the comments instead, now if we are not at least close to the best its not good enough, so remember not to be to harsh on yourself.

Sectionals is coming around fast, training is going to be strange for that month and a half , will be like all the training every week is just for the one metcon.

Nik Nichols 03-03-2011 02:30 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;910214]Yes and not forgetting before they started putting up the top athletes times with the main page workout , we would be a lot happier with our scores as we was going against the comments instead, now if we are not at least close to the best its not good enough, so remember not to be to harsh on yourself.

Sectionals is coming around fast, training is going to be strange for that month and a half , will be like all the training every week is just for the one metcon.[/QUOTE]

I know it, it will be a wierd 6 weeks.

Nik Nichols 03-03-2011 02:30 PM

3:00 break
roll and strech lower body. Calves knees, hips.

Lucas King 03-03-2011 06:08 PM

Hey have you checked out [URL="hybridscoreboard.com"]hybridscoreboard.com[/URL] yet? Its a site Rob O came up with, he wants it to be a database of all the best times in crossfit. Hes even putting up a challenge WOD every week then giving a prize out to the winner! :) They are HARD wods though.

PS: Its really good for comparing with other people, right now Im trying to beat the other guys in my weight class/age group. :p Gives some extra motivation to hit more WODs other people are doing.

Nik Nichols 03-04-2011 07:44 AM

[QUOTE=Lucas King;910383]Hey have you checked out [URL="hybridscoreboard.com"]hybridscoreboard.com[/URL] yet? Its a site Rob O came up with, he wants it to be a database of all the best times in crossfit. Hes even putting up a challenge WOD every week then giving a prize out to the winner! :) They are HARD wods though.

PS: Its really good for comparing with other people, right now Im trying to beat the other guys in my weight class/age group. :p Gives some extra motivation to hit more WODs other people are doing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I'll check it out.

Nik Nichols 03-04-2011 07:46 AM

A.M. warm up

30 GHDs
30 abmatt situps 25lbs plate over head
2sets 15 reps C2B kip pullups
30 chest to deck pushups
30 OHSs with 75lbs(bar still weighted up from wednessday)

woo that was tough today, I got done with the OHSs and I got a bit dizzy. :shrug:

Nik Nichols 03-04-2011 07:51 AM

On todays workout I think I'll do the 20 yards and just deal with the time. I CAN do it a RXd so I guess I should. I was looking for something else, but I can still push in todays the way I want.

Nik Nichols 03-04-2011 09:34 AM

10:00 break
Episode 188/365: Strong Bottom Position and Stunning!
I really liked the results of this one. All though frog streches were tough.

Scott Jenkins 03-04-2011 10:01 AM

Go for it as rxd and remember Nik, you start from where you land, I honestly end up going backwards more than forwards.