CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Lucas King 12-13-2010 05:31 PM

Re: Nik

Hello! Looking forward to seeing the deadlift results, I like seeing other people hit PRs! :D

Nik Nichols 12-14-2010 08:24 AM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;878383]Great f$&@ing pr nik!! That's an awesome jump on the press!! Happy for ya bud! Oh and you look like you were born to play A hitman like in that picture![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jay Rhodes;878486]lol you bad mother****er!!

waiting on the deads results Nik! Show me a PR buddy!![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Lucas King;878966]Hello! Looking forward to seeing the deadlift results, I like seeing other people hit PRs! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, it was fun.

I was out and sick yesterday, but I' m feeling ok so I will be hitting the deads today and dee what I can do. Really looking forward to it.

Lucas King 12-14-2010 08:50 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;879210]Thanks guys, it was fun.

I was out and sick yesterday, but I' m feeling ok so I will be hitting the deads today and dee what I can do. Really looking forward to it.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I was wondering what was going on, Ill be watching for the results. Good Luck!:D

Nik Nichols 12-14-2010 09:13 AM

[QUOTE=Lucas King;879221]Ahh I was wondering what was going on, Ill be watching for the results. Good Luck!:D[/QUOTE]

Yea, it will be today in 2 hours. I can't wait!!

Shannon Mullens 12-14-2010 09:15 AM

Deads? WOOT! I'll be looking for the post! Gogogogogogogogogogogo!

Scott Jenkins 12-14-2010 09:19 AM

Go strong and safe with the lifts Nik, glad to hear your feeling better from yesterday, lots of crap going around right now, global

Nik Nichols 12-14-2010 09:27 AM

[QUOTE=Shannon Mullens;879230]Deads? WOOT! I'll be looking for the post! Gogogogogogogogogogogo![/QUOTE]
I will!!!
[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;879236]Go strong and safe with the lifts Nik, glad to hear your feeling better from yesterday, lots of crap going around right now, global[/QUOTE]

I will be safe, but I will be hitting it hard. I looked back and I way over estimated myself and have a max of 335lbs, I'm looking for 375 or better, so it will be a great day!

Nik Nichols 12-14-2010 12:36 PM

Ok so 1 rep max on deadlift today

old pr is 335lbs
well I matched it.
I hit 345 and it came up to my knees and it just shook. I couldn't get past my knees. So I dropped to 340lbs and did the same thing, I just got to the bottom of my knees and just shook, it wouldn't move up bit I was in convulsions.

So no pr, but I hit the same. My back feels fine, also I was fighting my knees going in as it got heavy. Happy to atleast hit my old number and not feel anything in my back.

Ernie Guevara 12-14-2010 01:13 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;879295]Ok so 1 rep max on deadlift today

old pr is 335lbs
well I matched it.
I hit 345 and it came up to my knees and it just shook. I couldn't get past my knees. So I dropped to 340lbs and did the same thing, I just got to the bottom of my knees and just shook, it wouldn't move up bit I was in convulsions.

So no pr, but I hit the same. My back feels fine, also I was fighting my knees going in as it got heavy. Happy to atleast hit my old number and not feel anything in my back.[/QUOTE]

That's still a good lift nik! And remember you were just sick so you are not at full strength. You would pr when you are 100% cold free.

Nik Nichols 12-14-2010 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;879332]That's still a good lift nik! And remember you were just sick so you are not at full strength. You would pr when you are 100% cold free.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I was just hoping for more, but still glad to get away with what I did.