CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Laurie Smith 10-27-2010 12:44 PM

Re: Nik

Nice work Nik! That looks like a rough one. Glad it's my rest day.

Nik Nichols 10-27-2010 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=Laurie Smith;860686]Nice work Nik! That looks like a rough one. Glad it's my rest day.[/QUOTE]

Thanks it was a fun one. I bet you would have done good on it.

Nik Nichols 10-27-2010 01:33 PM

3:00 break

rolled my left shoulder front and back and shoulder blade 7min

hollow rock for 2 min

10 each leg pistols

Scott Jenkins 10-27-2010 11:48 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;860666]They were tough. My legs and hips would get to burning from being bent for so long, the only reliefe was standing up after the snach and that was only for a second then it was into a squat again.

I managed 1:23sec in the hollow rock pre workout.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, highly technical work makes you out of breath.

Thats a lot of hollow rocking, I find it hard to count the seconds and not count the rocks instead!

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 06:07 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;860905]Yeah, highly technical work makes you out of breath.

Thats a lot of hollow rocking, I find it hard to count the seconds and not count the rocks instead![/QUOTE]

I didn't count the seconds, I counted the rocks. That is whay the first round was only 1:23, I just stopped rocking after I think it was 75 rocks. I couldn't see the timer, I just picked an amount to rock to and see where it was on the timer.

Well 5K today. I will have to map out a new course to run now that we have moved. Looking forward to it today.

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 06:13 AM

Is the Mobility workout still stuck on tuesday? Has he not posted a new one?

Scott Jenkins 10-28-2010 06:27 AM

Think I am still only on about 20 rocks, I will give it a go today either before or after the run.

Last time I looked the mobility WOD had not changed but he said to expect it late as he is travelling today, maybe he's coming to film Nik Nichols hollow rocking for tomorrows mobility wod!

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 06:35 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;860983]Think I am still only on about 20 rocks, I will give it a go today either before or after the run.

Last time I looked the mobility WOD had not changed but he said to expect it late as he is travelling today, maybe he's coming to film Nik Nichols hollow rocking for tomorrows mobility wod![/QUOTE]

I wish he was coming here''no pain face''

I say do the rocks after so as not to affect the run. That kind of core abuse will be felt on the run for sure.

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 06:38 AM

A.M. warm up
30 reps all
GHD's
back ext no weight
abmatt situps with65pound barbell( rough, broke into set of 10)
OHS's with 45pound bar
Ring pushups

Marianne Urbanski 10-28-2010 06:42 AM

[quote=Nik Nichols;860990]A.M. warm up
30 reps all
GHD's
back ext no weight
abmatt situps with65pound barbell( rough, broke into set of 10)
OHS's with 45pound bar
Ring pushups[/quote]

thats a warm up? i'm tired looking at it.. yup.. it is true.. CF warm ups are other people's workouts!!