CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Milton Brisson 01-24-2012 03:28 PM

Re: Nik

Thanks for all the tips on Muscleups Nik! When I finally figure them out, I will owe a lot to you!:highfive:

Matt Whale 01-24-2012 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;1026743]Yea, next time I use the mats I will think about jumping on Matt Whale!!;)[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Now now Nik, play nice! That is why I spell my name with 2 t's though... Don't get walked on, ever. :evilsmile

Nik Nichols 01-24-2012 04:43 PM

[QUOTE=Matt Whale;1026777]HAHA! Now now Nik, play nice! That is why I spell my name with 2 t's though... Don't get walked on, ever. :evilsmile[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA I was wondering when you would see that.You know I was just joking. Honestly you are beating me pretty regulay at the mo. But I plan to change all that.

Nik Nichols 01-24-2012 04:44 PM

[QUOTE=Milton Brisson;1026751]Thanks for all the tips on Muscleups Nik! When I finally figure them out, I will owe a lot to you!:highfive:[/QUOTE]

Man I just want you to get one. I know once you get them you wqill be mad you did'nt do it sooner. It really is a technique thing.

Matt Whale 01-24-2012 04:53 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;1026786]HAHAHA I was wondering when you would see that.You know I was just joking. Honestly you are beating me pretty regulay at the mo. But I plan to change all that.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry bud I live for the banter. You still got me on the heavy stuff pal so there's plenty of WOD's you'll still take me on.

Scott Jenkins 01-25-2012 04:07 AM

You been cut and pasting from the CM2 site ;), I see the clues in the top line of your post. Not just you that felt those box jumps, me and whale's legs were killing come the end of the first set, harsh, great work on the push ups, I had to break the set of 30 into 18/12, quick break but still a break.

Looking forward to the strength and metcon today, weighted ring dips x 10 will be fun as not many have 10 unweighted.

Nik Nichols 01-25-2012 07:25 AM

[QUOTE=Matt Whale;1026794]Don't worry bud I live for the banter. You still got me on the heavy stuff pal so there's plenty of WOD's you'll still take me on.[/QUOTE]
I have been slow, with the injurys and a general feeling of no real intensity. I use to have that attack feeling on the workouts, but lately it has'nt been there. I am working through it, but something has changed. I hope to get the rest I need and watch my diet and feel that fire again.

Right now I am doing the best I can to get the workouts done and not make my injurys worse.

it is hard knowing I am better then this and not doing it. But one day at a time. I wont give up I will keep going. I will beat you.

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;1026939]You been cut and pasting from the CM2 site ;), I see the clues in the top line of your post. Not just you that felt those box jumps, me and whale's legs were killing come the end of the first set, harsh, great work on the push ups, I had to break the set of 30 into 18/12, quick break but still a break.

Looking forward to the strength and metcon today, weighted ring dips x 10 will be fun as not many have 10 unweighted.[/QUOTE]

Yea. I am followint the CM2 easier to copy and paste then rewrite the workouts.

I got 10 dips, not weighted ring dips, well maybe, but not much weight. regular dips I got ok. Weighted ok, I am not sure at how much.

I was going to take an easy day but with that mainpage workout I have to do it.

Those one arms have my back a bit tired, but ok. Also my foot is feeing the box jumps but today has no high impact work so I shoud be fine.

I wanted this workout yesterday.

Nik Nichols 01-25-2012 07:25 AM

last night. iced my foot 25min. Still a bit tender, but ok.

Scott Jenkins 01-25-2012 07:38 AM

Yes got those injuries sorted and you can start firing for the online sectionals, not too long now. The ring dips will be good, just knock out 10 then see how much weight you can add, my goal is 24k.

Nik Nichols 01-25-2012 08:08 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;1026976]Yes got those injuries sorted and you can start firing for the online sectionals, not too long now. The ring dips will be good, just knock out 10 then see how much weight you can add, my goal is 24k.[/QUOTE]

That will be a great set at 1.5pood for 10 reps. on the cm2 site it says dips, not ring dips?

I may have to make up the dips on a break though. I have Jeremy coming in for a workout.
Time will be a factor. He is new and I will be coaching him through the workout.