CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 05-22-2009 05:37 AM

Re: Nik

"Michael"

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups

time 23:30

Scott Jenkins 05-22-2009 07:04 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;593626]"Michael"

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups

time 23:30[/QUOTE]

You done it already, well done Nik. Did you do normal sit ups as I am in a field so have no choice.

Nik Nichols 05-22-2009 09:37 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;593680]You done it already, well done Nik. Did you do normal sit ups as I am in a field so have no choice.[/QUOTE]

Yea, regular situps. they were the easy part.
I don't really have a good rack to do the back ext, I have my feet flat on a rail and I am constantly pushing to keep myself in place. So I had to break them up because my legs are spent from this week.

Christin Street 05-22-2009 10:07 AM

[quote=Scott Jenkins;593680]You done it already, well done Nik. Did you do normal sit ups as I am in a field so have no choice.[/quote]
Great time on Michael, Nik! Yeah, it calls for just "normal" situps, not GHD situps, thank god. I had to skip it bc of the injury. Nice work, Nik!:highfive:

Camille Lore 05-22-2009 04:19 PM

Yes, very nice job on the Twins and on Michael there. Did you feel like lead today? I just did not want to keep going today....

Nik Nichols 05-24-2009 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=Christin Street;593834]Great time on Michael, Nik! Yeah, it calls for just "normal" situps, not GHD situps, thank god. I had to skip it bc of the injury. Nice work, Nik!:highfive:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Christin, I hope your foot is better!
[QUOTE=Camille Lore;594053]Yes, very nice job on the Twins and on Michael there. Did you feel like lead today? I just did not want to keep going today....[/QUOTE]

Oh man did my legs feel like lead!!!

Nik Nichols 05-24-2009 08:45 AM

"CrossFit Total"

Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

back squats 275lbs
Shoulder press 125lbs I had 135 just above my eyes and staring back at me mocking. I almost had it!!

Dead lift 245lbs, I stopped here because for some reason I am throwing my form. My butt comes up first then it is all back. I don't know why I am doing this now. I had good deadlift form, I have had 315lbs up befor. I just wasnt going to push it.

Scott Jenkins 05-24-2009 10:33 AM

Glad you noticed your deadlift form was wrong before pushing on Nik, I have the same problem with back squats where I have started to stay far too upright and my knees are traveling to far forwards. Have to keep a check on these bad habits.

You have to get a new bar your one sounds like 'A Mocking Bar' :D

Camille Lore 05-24-2009 11:50 AM

Love your description of the CFT.
I'm kinda scared to think what my DL really looks like. It's probably off, which is why I'm stuck at a low #. I should get some vids. Thanks for the reminder.

Elizabeth Terris 05-24-2009 10:41 PM

Nice Michael. Way to be disciplined about keeping good form with the DL in the CFT!