CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 01-01-2011 07:38 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;885345]Yeah I bought two packets with 18 rashes, the girls only wanted 3 so I had the other 15, I also put two in a sandwich just too tide me over until they was all cooked properly!! Sorry if I am making you hungry.[/QUOTE]

Yea, funny you would say that!! I'm on a soft food diet for a few days and I AM FREAKIN STARVING! I'm eating what I can, but milk and bananas are not doing it!! (not really) But eating minced meat is getting old. I was going to make some bacon but it would be to hard and may stab the ''scabbed'' hole. Not good.

But I get past this I expect to feel better. Seems like that old tooth had some infection in it and I hear that a messed up tooth like that can pull at the imune system, so I expect to feel better for it.

I know I'm draggin my heels on training and it is making me cranky. But I fu=igure it is for the better. Plus rest means recovery. and having Martin really limits me. It is cold here and he would suffer in it. So I'm making the best of it I guess. I'm thinking of some tabattas after Cathy goes to work though!;)

Nik Nichols 01-02-2011 02:12 PM

Ok no chance to get up to the shop and I am sick of doing nothing so

Tabatta
pushups best to last 17/8
situps 13/11
lunges 17/13
deadhang pullups 9/7

high hang squat snach 2 sets 3 rep with out putting down the bar on the 3s
95lbs

Not much and the 95lbs form sucked some. But it was work.

Nik Nichols 01-02-2011 02:13 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!

Scott Jenkins 01-02-2011 02:22 PM

Well done Nik and again Happy New Year, glad to see you got some well needed work done, tell Cathy you will go rusty if you dont train!!

Nik Nichols 01-02-2011 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;885685]Well done Nik and again Happy New Year, glad to see you got some well needed work done, tell Cathy you will go rusty if you dont train!![/QUOTE]

hanks Scott, I was getting crampy and sore and had to do something! She is still worried about my tooth. But I think I in pretty good shape as far as that goes as long as I watch going inverted.

We will see tomorrow!

Nik Nichols 01-03-2011 07:24 AM

A.M. warm up

30 GHDs (first time being upside down after the tooth pull)
30 back ext(need to start weighting them again)
30 ab matt situps with 25lbs plate overhead
3swets 10 reps
dips/ squats.

I was really tired and dragging this mornig getting up. But feeling better now. i wondwer if eating less because of the tooth pull is getting to me. We will see come time for the workout.

Scott Jenkins 01-03-2011 08:45 AM

Energy levels are probably suffering if your diet's restricted Nik, can you not chew some food with the side of your mouth that the bad tooth is not on. You hitting todays main page later?

Nik Nichols 01-03-2011 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;885908]Energy levels are probably suffering if your diet's restricted Nik, can you not chew some food with the side of your mouth that the bad tooth is not on. You hitting todays main page later?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I can eat on the other side. but I just don't want to get anything stick in the hole and I can't eat anything that could stab it, like bacon or something like that. So I just kind of not eat as much right now. I just need to keep up on it, but being that careful is a pain. It is my fault entirely.

Nik Nichols 01-03-2011 01:06 PM

Monday 110103
3 rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
30 Overhead squats, 75 pounds
21 Pull-ups

time 15:03

runs not fast
OHS's first two rounds unbroken last round 20/10

pullups chest to bar, round one unbroken round two15/6 round three 10/5/5/1

Time lost was on the runs and picking up the bar after the runs. My metcon is sucking after the holidays and that strenth cycle, but it was good and fun today.

Ernie Guevara 01-03-2011 01:14 PM

That's still a good time nik. Very good job getting so many ohs and pullups unbroken!! Now just working on not staring at the bar so long.

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;886016]Monday 110103
3 rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
30 Overhead squats, 75 pounds
21 Pull-ups

time 15:03

runs not fast
OHS's first two rounds unbroken last round 20/10

pullups chest to bar, round one unbroken round two15/6 round three 10/5/5/1

Time lost was on the runs and picking up the bar after the runs. My metcon is sucking after the holidays and that strenth cycle, but it was good and fun today.[/QUOTE]