CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Laurie Smith 09-01-2010 10:43 AM

Re: Nik

Have a blast Nik!!! Don't worry about the little guy too much. Get some R & R!!!

Nik Nichols 09-01-2010 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;837138]Have a great time Nik in Jamaica, make the most of it and dont worry about hitting anything physical which is not fun, sea swimming , messing about on the beach is all good and you will come back from the weekend stronger than ever.

Oh yes I tried todays KStar stretch and my leg was so bent still, need to work hard on that one although I got it higher up towards the end which is a differnece.[/QUOTE]
Man those KStar streches look so simple, but they are a killer! Good job getting a bit higher. It shows something is working.

Snorkeling, swimming, kiacking, you name it. Running on the beach.you name it.
[QUOTE=Laurie Smith;837160]Have a blast Nik!!! Don't worry about the little guy too much. Get some R & R!!![/QUOTE]

Will do. It is just hard to leave him.

Nik Nichols 09-01-2010 11:16 AM

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps

8round thrusters, 3 cleans. I so wanted 9 rounds. I did better this time then last time, but about the same as the time befor.

Scott Jenkins 09-01-2010 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;837176]Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps

8round thrusters, 3 cleans. I so wanted 9 rounds. I did better this time then last time, but about the same as the time befor.[/QUOTE]

They should give this one a name Nik, great work on beating last time and a good way to smash the body before going on your romantic break tomorrow. Martin will be fine, I am sure your leaving him in good hands, be a break from watching you train every day!! :D

Nik Nichols 09-01-2010 01:30 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;837227]They should give this one a name Nik, great work on beating last time and a good way to smash the body before going on your romantic break tomorrow. Martin will be fine, I am sure your leaving him in good hands, be a break from watching you train every day!! :D[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, he will be fine. I will just miss him.

Yea, not watching the snales race(me training) for the guts of a week eh?!:rofl:

Nik Nichols 09-01-2010 01:32 PM

3:00 break

4 round of 40yard sprint 30KBswings 1 pood, all round must bwe under a min.

Done with Brady, this was his workout. Fun one , it was supose to be 2 pood, but we only have the 1pood. All my rouns under a min.

Marianne Urbanski 09-01-2010 04:13 PM

Have fun in Jamaica!!! :highfive: Get some R and R!!!

Ernie Guevara 09-01-2010 04:20 PM

Have fun in Jamaica nik! Don't try doing 1000 pullups for time on the palm trees!:rofl:

Jay Rhodes 09-01-2010 07:12 PM

[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;837382]Have fun in Jamaica nik! Don't try doing 1000 pullups for time on the palm trees!:rofl:[/QUOTE]

well....now we know what his first challenge is! :kicking0:

Shane Atkinson 09-01-2010 07:55 PM

Great job on the Thruster WOD, I still need to do this in a few, looks like it is going to hurt. Glad to see you did better, thats what its all about.