CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Scott Jenkins 12-15-2008 06:03 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;469865]Run 10 K

1hour 2min. 40 sec.

My knees were screaming at the half and it never got better. I'm thinking alld the leg stuff affected my this week.[/QUOTE]

Nice one Nik, I thought I was the only one who done it, great work getting around, my ankles and calves were achin for about two hours afterwards.

Nik Nichols 12-15-2008 07:10 AM

[QUOTE=Fergus Lally;470342]way to suck it in and do the 10k, bet you can't wait to do it again so you can get under the 1 hour:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks Fergus, If my freakin knees didn't hurt I could have done so much better, I finished not even out of breath!! But it is a bench mark for next time.

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;470354]Mate, great time on the run....almost broke the hour....its your next time!!

Ricky[/QUOTE]
Thanks Ricky, Next time, as long as my knees agree, I will do better.
[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;471048]Nice one Nik, I thought I was the only one who done it, great work getting around, my ankles and calves were achin for about two hours afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Scott, I knew you would do it. My calves are sore today, I hope the dead lifts today will loosen the up!:rofl:

Richard Macaulay 12-15-2008 07:16 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;471112]

Thanks Ricky, Next time, as long as my knees agree, I will do better.
[/QUOTE]

You bet your *** you will!!lol, now get those dam deadlifts lifted, and get burping!!

Ricky

Nik Nichols 12-15-2008 07:18 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;471120]You bet your *** you will!!lol, now get those dam deadlifts lifted, and get burping!!

Ricky[/QUOTE]

I'm on it!!!!!

I will be solo today, Brady is sick so I need all the push I can get!!

Nik Nichols 12-15-2008 11:34 AM

Light warm up.

Five rounds for time of:
275 pound Deadlift, 5 reps
10 Burpees

as rx'd

8:18

I like'd this one, I was worried about my back some and the weight, so I took it slow and focused on good form. 275lbs is up there for me. Next time I will know this is doable for me. Some of the stronger people should fly through this one, it was fast.

Fergus Lally 12-15-2008 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;471315]Light warm up.

Five rounds for time of:
10 Burpees

as rx'd

I like'd this one, I was worried about my back some and the weight, so I took it slow and focused on good form. 275lbs is up there for me. Next time I will know this is doable for me. Some of the stronger people should fly through this one, it was fast.[/QUOTE]

Good work on that one! were they all unbroken set?

Nik Nichols 12-15-2008 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=Fergus Lally;471399]Good work on that one! were they all unbroken set?[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, all the way through. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. You going to do it Fergus?

Fergus Lally 12-15-2008 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;471408]Oh yea, all the way through. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. You going to do it Fergus?[/QUOTE]

I did it after work in a disgraceful 13.34, put my back out on the first set! I'm now in bed in agony...If I'd a brain I'd be dangerous :rofl:

Nik Nichols 12-15-2008 01:58 PM

[QUOTE=Fergus Lally;471422]I did it after work in a disgraceful 13.34, put my back out on the first set! I'm now in bed in agony...If I'd a brain I'd be dangerous :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that sucks!! and you finished it up even though you pulled you back, i don't know if that was good or bad. I hope it is minor!!

Scott Jenkins 12-16-2008 03:35 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;471315]Light warm up.

Five rounds for time of:
10 Burpees

as rx'd

I like'd this one, I was worried about my back some and the weight, so I took it slow and focused on good form. 275lbs is up there for me. Next time I will know this is doable for me. Some of the stronger people should fly through this one, it was fast.[/QUOTE]

Nice work Nik and well done for getting through it the sensible way , I left it alone also sensibly