CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Vanessa Sisson 03-10-2009 03:01 PM

Re: Nik

NIK! Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky!:( Get better soon.

Nik Nichols 03-10-2009 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=Vanessa Sisson;537588]NIK! Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky!:( Get better soon.[/QUOTE]

Not to worry, I'll be good soon, thanks!!

Nik Nichols 03-11-2009 08:22 AM

Well, I had a good night's sleep finally, and it seems like I am just on thwe tail end of my bug, I did 1 set of 10 front squats 85lbs and got a little winded, and struggled through 10 reps of shoulder press at the same weight. It sucked some, but I may struggle through todays WOD.

I really don't expect a good set of rounds due to the flu, but i got to gwet back to it. At this point I will take anything!!

Nick Harris 03-11-2009 09:06 AM

I hope you get to feeling better really soon Nik.

Nik Nichols 03-11-2009 09:31 AM

[QUOTE=Nick Harris;538182]I hope you get to feeling better really soon Nik.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm getting over it , just still a little weak.

Nik Nichols 03-11-2009 10:10 AM

Well off to go suffer and die, I will post my megar result's from byond the grave.

Really i don't expect much, I am still a little weak, I am looking forward to the WOD, I just know I don't have the endurance yet, it should be fun.

Nik Nichols 03-11-2009 11:06 AM

Complete as many rounds as you can in thirty minutes of:
Five pull-ups
Five ring dips
15 Sit-ups

warm up was I jumpped arround for a second or two.

26round in 30 min and 5 sec

I took my time. Scott you should run through this!!

Scott Jenkins 03-11-2009 01:34 PM

Thats a kick bottom score for someone who is still slightly ill Nik, great work and I like the warm up , will have to try that one. I got 32 rounds and was very pleased and dead at the same time.

Nik Nichols 03-11-2009 03:26 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;538537]Thats a kick bottom score for someone who is still slightly ill Nik, great work and I like the warm up , will have to try that one. I got 32 rounds and was very pleased and dead at the same time.[/QUOTE]

HAHA, I thought somebody would like that warmup!!

I could have pushed harder, I paced myself, i wasn't sure how much of a gasser this would be and i didn't know if I would run out of energy due to getting over being sick. When I got going I realized it wasnt as bad as i thought and that I would finish ok. By then I could only make up so much.

But I'm happy with it and glad to be back at it.

Vanessa Sisson 03-11-2009 03:30 PM

You kicked my BUTT! THe dips were the limitng factor for me. Oh and ditto on the pacing Nik. I was really worried about 30 minutes. I should have pushed harder. Oh well. We live and learn. I like your warmup too. That's about what mine looked like too. But that's the way mine always looks. SO BAD!