CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Scott Jenkins 10-25-2011 12:24 PM

Re: Nik

Great news on the mole, good for you to get the all clear Nik and quick time on that snatch pull ups workout, remember that getting grippy.

Nik Nichols 10-25-2011 01:46 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;998748]Great news on the mole, good for you to get the all clear Nik and quick time on that snatch pull ups workout, remember that getting grippy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for both. The snatch workout was rough on the ol forearms and grip. I pounded two really nice bruses into my forearms by not punching through the KB and letting it pound me fore arms. Need to stay in practice.

Nik Nichols 10-25-2011 01:47 PM

3:00 break

squats. Onlt got up to 2x2 at 285lbs.

Brady was out and squatted with me, which was cool to have him out. But after talking technique and form we used up alot of time from break.

Nik Nichols 10-26-2011 07:04 AM

A.M. warmup
30 reps all
GHDs 10lbs
back ext 25lbs
abmatt situps with 45lbs plate overhead
hand raise pushups
OHSs with bar

pullups all deadhang
wide C2B 10
close over hand 10
close under hand 10

rolled my back 2:00min ( back is a bit more sore today then usual, I hope drinking alot of water will help it)

Nik Nichols 10-26-2011 07:09 AM

Note on todays, I expect alot of people will be less then great on the standards. I will hold myself to good standards on today and not count bad reps for speed.

Hold yourselfs honest people.

Scott Jenkins 10-26-2011 07:39 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;999019]Note on todays, I expect alot of people will be less then great on the standards. I will hold myself to good standards on today and not count bad reps for speed.

Hold yourselfs honest people.[/QUOTE]

Good luck Nik, would be great if you got the video out on this. I watched the standards video and they are very clear about everything so your right no excuses people!!!!

Nik Nichols 10-26-2011 08:48 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;999027]Good luck Nik, would be great if you got the video out on this. I watched the standards video and they are very clear about everything so your right no excuses people!!!![/QUOTE]

That would be cool but no camra. Still I will do it right.

10:00 break

ham string work. My left ham is pretty sore so worked on it for the 15min.
Rolled it and glutes( which I felt it in my anckel wile rolling my glutes)
stretched it. did some light good mornings.

It is a little better then it was.

Milton Brisson 10-26-2011 10:13 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;998452]...and I did loose an eye to melanoma...[/QUOTE]

Man, I did not know about this either! I guess that makes the mole removal that much better! I hope all of the tests on it are negative, brother!

Nik Nichols 10-26-2011 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=Milton Brisson;999066]Man, I did not know about this either! I guess that makes the mole removal that much better! I hope all of the tests on it are negative, brother![/QUOTE]

Yea, the Doc said it was 99% not cancer but sent it off to be tested. I have to be careful with stuff loke that, get to it sooner then later.

Nik Nichols 10-26-2011 11:38 AM

Wednesday 111026
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
3 Wall climbs
10 Up-downs
5 Parallette pass-throughs (forward + back = 1)
10 Grasshoppers (right + left = 1)

7 rounds 1 wallclimb.

Brutal on the shoulders. Wall climb the hold back, they got really nasty, I though I was going to fall a few times on the wall.

Everything else ok but everything hit the shoulders.

Oh all reps legit. No cheating or short reps.