CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 11-10-2008 08:36 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;442728]It didnt intimidate you at all, you kicked its ***!! You got like 8 rounds!! 8rounds of 205lbs is not something im looking forewrod to lol.
Did you alwasy try do all reps in a oner, or spit them up e.g. in round four, do 2 reps, rack it then rest then do another 2?

How did Brady do?
idnt even notice that big baby comment......oh is that right,well....well you got beat at a 5K recently, so there lol.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

No that is what I'm saying, I did them all in one round, I was so suprised I got past round 3 and round 4 that when I got to round 8, I was so winded I stoped. I thonk i could have gotten atleast one more round or maybe two, but I forgot that I could break the rounds up.

Oh Brady didn't do it , get on to him!!!

Richard Macaulay 11-10-2008 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;442760]No that is what I'm saying, I did them all in one round, I was so suprised I got past round 3 and round 4 that when I got to round 8, I was so winded I stoped. I thonk i could have gotten atleast one more round or maybe two, but I forgot that I could break the rounds up.

Oh Brady didn't do it , get on to him!!![/QUOTE]

What....let em at im lol.

Im toying with idea of breaking it up early,say from round four on, seeing if that helpes conserve energy....rather than do as many rounds in one go as i can until i stall, and then being forced to break them up.hmmm we'l see. im off to do it now.time and vid to psot later.

Ricky

Nik Nichols 11-10-2008 09:10 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;442763]What....let em at im lol.

Im toying with idea of breaking it up early,say from round four on, seeing if that helpes conserve energy....rather than do as many rounds in one go as i can until i stall, and then being forced to break them up.hmmm we'l see. im off to do it now.time and vid to psot later.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Nice!! Good luck bud!!

Patrick Haskell 11-10-2008 10:06 AM

Finally found and read through your log, Nik. Strong work in that ultimate garage gym of yours. You should definitely have entered the photo contest; you'd have been a great candidate for the free makover.

That 8 round Painstorm score is sick. Congratulations. I'll be thrilled if I get close to it.

Richard Macaulay 11-10-2008 10:12 AM

I did it..........................

Nik Nichols 11-10-2008 11:46 AM

Five rounds for time of:
25 Inverted Burpees
25 Pull-ups
25 Burpees

52:19

Good luck all ye who dare. I almost deid. Although you get a writhum on the inverted burpees. I almost went head over on the hand stands a few times, I hand walked allover!!

Nik Nichols 11-10-2008 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;442833]I did it..........................[/QUOTE]

Yea how was it? Were you winded?

Nik Nichols 11-10-2008 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=Patrick Haskell;442829]Finally found and read through your log, Nik. Strong work in that ultimate garage gym of yours. You should definitely have entered the photo contest; you'd have been a great candidate for the free makover.

That 8 round Painstorm score is sick. Congratulations. I'll be thrilled if I get close to it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Patric, high praise!! I ''ghost'' your log, but other than WOW, I really cant comment on your work!!

I didn't know about the photo contest, but other than wanting more equipment, I like our setup, I like the do it with nothing workout!LOL It keep's me humble!! At least that is what I keep telling myself!!

Anu Varadharajan 11-10-2008 01:44 PM

Nik - 8 rounds on painstorm and then the inverted burpees!! You are a machine! That's awesome work!!! :notworth:

Patrick Haskell 11-10-2008 01:46 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;442950]Thanks Patric, high praise!! I ''ghost'' your log, but other than WOW, I really cant comment on your work!! [/QUOTE]

It's a mutual admiration society around here, Nik. You've put up some times that I can only hope for someday.