CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 10:23 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;440917]Again Congrats Nik great score. Its not my workout , its the Painstorm from the main page affiliates section, they have a new one every month.[/QUOTE]

Awesome work mate....I just did a death by push jerks lol.

Ricky

Nik Nichols 11-07-2008 11:43 AM

Four rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
50 Squats

total time was 13:01

My legs are rubber, by chest is fire!!!

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;441018]Four rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
50 Squats

total time was 13:01

My legs are rubber, by chest is fire!!![/QUOTE]

Great time....how did that compare with stretch (lol)?

Ricky

Nik Nichols 11-07-2008 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;441109]Great time....how did that compare with stretch (lol)?

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Ah he got me by 30 seconds. I just didn't have the air, my breathing was a struggle. Next time.

Richard Macaulay 11-07-2008 02:28 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;441137]Ah he got me by 30 seconds. I just didn't have the air, my breathing was a struggle. Next time.[/QUOTE]

He's got bigger lungs lol.

Ricky

Brady Herrin 11-07-2008 03:24 PM

Never!!!!

Nik Nichols 11-10-2008 07:37 AM

Good morning all!! Man what a weekend, My 2 year old is sick, fever of 102, no sleep. Poor little man is feeling rough.

So inverted burpees, anyone else besides me going to do this crazyness?

Richard Macaulay 11-10-2008 07:43 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;442706]Good morning all!! Man what a weekend, My 2 year old is sick, fever of 102, no sleep. Poor little man is feeling rough.

So inverted burpees, anyone else besides me going to do this crazyness?[/QUOTE]

Nope, we all took a vote....on who wouldnt be crazy enough to do this, and ur name came up a surprising amount of times lol.

Think i might pain strorm it today.oow just got a cold shiver thinking about it. Maybe i wont, i mean its over 300yards to the gym, and i have to cross 2 roads, and it gets dark early here, and its cold outside, and i dont know were my gloves and hat are, and i dont want to leave my dogs along in the house b/c they might get scared, and i cant really leave the house incase the phone rigns and theres no-one here to answer it, and....and....eh thats all for now.

Sorry about Junior nichols, hope hes better soon!!

Ricky

Nik Nichols 11-10-2008 07:51 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;442713]Nope, we all took a vote....on who wouldnt be crazy enough to do this, and ur name came up a surprising amount of times lol.

Think i might pain strorm it today.oow just got a cold shiver thinking about it. Maybe i wont, i mean its over 300yards to the gym, and i have to cross 2 roads, and it gets dark early here, and its cold outside, and i dont know were my gloves and hat are, and i dont want to leave my dogs along in the house b/c they might get scared, and i cant really leave the house incase the phone rigns and theres no-one here to answer it, and....and....eh thats all for now.

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Just go do it!!! It is not as bad as it seems. Get your self right and don't let it intimidate you like it did me.

Big baby!!!

Richard Macaulay 11-10-2008 07:54 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;442727]Just go do it!!! It is not as bad as it seems. Get your self right and don't let it intimidate you like it did me.

Big baby!!![/QUOTE]

It didnt intimidate you at all, you kicked its ***!! You got like 8 rounds!! 8rounds of 205lbs is not something im looking forewrod to lol.
Did you alwasy try do all reps in a oner, or spit them up e.g. in round four, do 2 reps, rack it then rest then do another 2?

How did Brady do?
idnt even notice that big baby comment......oh is that right,well....well you got beat at a 5K recently, so there lol.

Ricky