CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Equipment (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rogue Fabrication & Design - Pullup Bar Drawing (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=32113)

William Henniger 05-21-2008 10:14 AM

Rogue Fabrication & Design - Pullup Bar Drawing

1 Attachment(s)
I am getting inquiries pretty often about the pullup bar similar to HyperFit's and how it is constructed. Many have asked for the prints.

Rogue Fabrication specializes in bulletproof equipment with our twist on old school gym equipment. I have noticed that many are duplicating the pullup bar and with the price of fuel it is most likely more beneficial to have this made in your hometown.

I have attached the drawings we did for the USMC, it is enough for anyone to take to a fabricator and have whatever length pullup bar built!

We are always looking for new equipment ideas and ingenuity in design, we invite your ideas. We have ramped up our manufacturing capabilities to build prototypes and equip gyms/garages with the coolest gear on earth!

Call us or email me with ideas! [EMAIL="bill@roguefitness.com"]bill@roguefitness.com[/EMAIL]

614-358-6190

Steve Ericson 05-21-2008 10:21 AM

Re: Rogue Fabrication & Design - Pullup Bar Drawing

Thanks Bill :)

Dave Hancock 05-21-2008 11:37 AM

Having never been in a real crossfit gym, are these type pullup cages bolted to the floor or free standing? And is there a reason for the two closely spaced bars along the top? Just for strength?

I've very tempted to try and build a similar cage system that could work for kipping pullups, squat stand, and moveable (possible removable wheels, and height adjustment) for rolling out to my driveway (or reposition inside my garage) and using it with a winch to remove my jeep hard top. I smell a summer project.

Chris Drewry 07-09-2008 08:52 PM

this is only 6 feet high and 3 feet wide? is it welded or bolted?

Caleb Thomas 07-09-2008 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=William Henniger;315770]I am getting inquiries pretty often about the pullup bar similar to HyperFit's and how it is constructed. Many have asked for the prints.

Rogue Fabrication specializes in bulletproof equipment with our twist on old school gym equipment. I have noticed that many are duplicating the pullup bar and with the price of fuel it is most likely more beneficial to have this made in your hometown.

I have attached the drawings we did for the USMC, it is enough for anyone to take to a fabricator and have whatever length pullup bar built!

We are always looking for new equipment ideas and ingenuity in design, we invite your ideas. We have ramped up our manufacturing capabilities to build prototypes and equip gyms/garages with the coolest gear on earth!

Call us or email me with ideas! [EMAIL="bill@roguefitness.com"]bill@roguefitness.com[/EMAIL]

614-358-6190[/QUOTE]

That's why I like you Bill!!! Thanks so much.

Joey Guth 07-10-2008 05:19 AM

Why only 6 feet?

George Mounce 07-10-2008 06:07 AM

Nobody says you have to keep it at 6 feet. I'd probably put mine at 7-7.5 feet and have people use boxes to get up to the bar.