CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   CrossPit (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=54631)

Matt Corley 01-13-2010 01:53 PM

UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/01/...-in-abu-dhabi/ wfs (but it is MMA)

Not sure how I feel about the challengers for the two title fights. Kind of want to see Nate vs. Anderson again.

Kenneth A Hinz 01-14-2010 08:41 AM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
very interesting.......

Troy Becker 01-14-2010 12:03 PM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
I sure hope nobody tries to blow anything up...

Ron White 01-15-2010 04:12 PM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
I can't believe BJ is going back in that quick. So psyched for Renzo to beat the **** out of Hughes. About damn time a Gracie comes back to the UFC.

Jason R O'Dell 01-15-2010 05:48 PM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Corley (Post 724091)
Kind of want to see Nate vs. Anderson again.

I don't. I hate Nate so much I don't want the small chance that he catches Anderson and by miracle beats him to happen. I just kind of want that guy to go away.

Matt Rexin 01-15-2010 07:56 PM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason R O'Dell (Post 725230)
I don't. I hate Nate so much I don't want the small chance that he catches Anderson and by miracle beats him to happen. I just kind of want that guy to go away.

Why the hate for Marquart? He's had a pretty stellar run in his last few. He isn't exactly a boring fighter either...

Doug Blankenship 01-15-2010 11:21 PM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron White (Post 725192)
I can't believe BJ is going back in that quick. So psyched for Renzo to beat the **** out of Hughes. About damn time a Gracie comes back to the UFC.

Come on now. Hughes may be past his prime but he will beat Renzo.

Jason R O'Dell 01-16-2010 11:17 AM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Rexin (Post 725276)
Why the hate for Marquart? He's had a pretty stellar run in his last few. He isn't exactly a boring fighter either...

I think he's a d bag.

Doug Blankenship 01-16-2010 03:34 PM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason R O'Dell (Post 725474)
I think he's a d bag.

Okay. But, why do you think that? Did he do something to you personally? Or, is it just a vibe you get from him? Im just curious.

Matt Payne 01-16-2010 08:16 PM

Re: UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug Blankenship (Post 725318)
Come on now. Hughes may be past his prime but he will beat Renzo.


Absolutely. Renzo? No chance against Hughes. ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.