CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Grace's Log (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=27338)

Doug Holland 06-17-2008 03:18 PM

Re: Grace's Log

Man I missed all the good stuff Grace! Congrats on the new Box!

It will Rock!:pepper:

Doug

Grace Patenaude 06-19-2008 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=Camille Lore;332349]Good luck with the grand opening!!:thumbs_up[/QUOTE]

Thanks Camille!

Grace Patenaude 06-19-2008 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=Jeff R Tucker;332373]Damn it Grace. I so wish I could attend. We have the Rippitoe BB Cert rolling or I would be there!

But I am coming down to see you and you will be thought of here at GSX on your wonderfull day. I just love your enthusiasm.

tucker[/QUOTE]

Coach T,

No worries! I'll see you in a week for the Texas gathering! ;)

Grace Patenaude 06-19-2008 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=Richard Vanmeerbeek;332386]Opening is going to be fabulous, I'm happy for you mijn vriend !!!

Best wishes from Belgium[/QUOTE]

Dank u zeer, mijn vriend!

Grace Patenaude 06-19-2008 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=Jodi Bainbridge;332503]I have missed so much this past week or so...when do open??? How exciting!!!![/QUOTE]

Jodi, this Saturday is CrossFit Sugar Land's opening. My CF community is just getting bigger. Good luck on the games, I know you'll do really well.

[QUOTE=Christin Street;332675]Grace, Grace! What an exciting new chapter in your fitness life. I know you're thrilled...and you should be! Congrats![/QUOTE]

Thank you Christin!

[QUOTE=Doug Holland;332698]Man I missed all the good stuff Grace! Congrats on the new Box!

It will Rock!:pepper:

Doug[/QUOTE]

Doug, welcome back! You've been gone too long! Glad to see you attack the WODs again!

Grace Patenaude 06-19-2008 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=Jim W Kelly;332418]We are all excited to see the Gym. April and I will be there ready for some serious heat :smiley_ev! Congrats Grace. Thanks for the energy and enthusiasm.[/QUOTE]

Jim, That's awesome! BTW, thanks for you support. April has been hanging tough on our outdoor WODs. She's doing a good job finishing them all.

See you guys Saturday. CF Sugar Land T shirts will be available for sale.

Carla Tremblay 06-22-2008 07:49 AM

I've missed out on a lot over the past couple of weeks! I hope your grand opening went well yesterday. Sorry I missed it but we are in San Antonio this weekend... :(

I'm back in Houston tomorrow. I'll try to drive out to Sugarland for a workout this week. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Congratulations!!! :kicking0:

Veronica Davis 06-22-2008 03:20 PM

How was the opening???

Grace Patenaude 06-23-2008 08:42 PM

[QUOTE=Carla Tremblay;335136]I've missed out on a lot over the past couple of weeks! I hope your grand opening went well yesterday. Sorry I missed it but we are in San Antonio this weekend... :(

I'm back in Houston tomorrow. I'll try to drive out to Sugarland for a workout this week. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Congratulations!!! :kicking0:[/QUOTE]

Hi Carla! Welcome back! Must be nice to spend a couple of weeks in South America! Looks like you're knocking down Alamo CF's WODs pretty good this week. Thanks and see you, hopefully!

[QUOTE=Veronica Davis;335317]How was the opening???[/QUOTE]

Ms V, it went really well. 42 folks participated in the workout and about 12-14 just watched. My CF Affiliate friends were there to help out and it made a huge difference!

Grace Patenaude 06-23-2008 08:46 PM

[B]WOD 080623[/B]

[B]GRACE[/B]
30 Reps for time
135# Clean & Jerk

65# = [B]6:46 [/B](I could have done better, because this was not heavy but gotta give myself a break since my WODs are too far in between long days of rest).

[B]and (just because)[/B]

[B]5K[/B] = [B]23:08 [/B]

---------------------------------
Flipping TIRES are on my wish list right now! :smiley_ev