CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 01-29-2009 10:55 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Nick Harris;505696]Good to hear about the back Nik. You'll get there.[/QUOTE]

You to bud. Do like Fergus said and walk on those hands!! :rofl:

Nik Nichols 01-29-2009 11:52 AM

50 situps with 40 lbs
back ext 10 with 65 lbs,
20 with 25 lbs,
20 with 40 lbs.
A hand full of ring dips

Well I was going to change todays WOD to 85 lbs front squats instead is cleans, but it all kind of got messed up so I stopped.

So all I really did was the warm up.

I'm really getting in to thwe weighted situps, they are actually fun to me.
The 65 lbs back ext was kind of an accident. I had a 25 lbd DB and a 40 lbs DB sitting on the floor under the back ext rack, and I was doing 25lbs and wondered if I could do both at the same time, I grabbed the other DB and did one, I thought ''That wasn't to bad,'' and did 9 more.

Camille Lore 01-29-2009 12:17 PM

Hmm.. that's interesting. What do your abs look like?
I bet they look pretty darn good with all that weighted stuff.

Nik Nichols 01-29-2009 02:14 PM

[QUOTE=Camille Lore;505814]Hmm.. that's interesting. What do your abs look like?
I bet they look pretty darn good with all that weighted stuff.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I guess, I really try to focus on my core though, I seems to me if you have a good core everything else will be better.

I'll try to post a pic though.

Fergus Lally 01-29-2009 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=Camille Lore;505814]Hmm.. that's interesting. What do your abs look like?
I bet they look pretty darn good with all that weighted stuff.[/QUOTE]

I tell ya you can bring a woman to a gym but no matter how hard she trains she's still a woman and oggles us men like pieces of eye candy:D

Nik Nichols 01-29-2009 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Fergus Lally;505958]I tell ya you can bring a woman to a gym but no matter how hard she trains she's still a woman and oggles us men like pieces of eye candy:D[/QUOTE]

And your complaining?

Elizabeth Terris 01-29-2009 11:44 PM

Catching up on your log. (kids had the stomach flu)

I am glad that that back strain is on its way to being a dull ache and that you are taking it relatively easy.

Nice core work and slow deads. I was particularly impressed with the 5 rounds of nothing. OUCH. That must have sucked big time. :D

Nik Nichols 01-30-2009 07:36 AM

[QUOTE=Elizabeth Terris;506329]Catching up on your log. (kids had the stomach flu)

I am glad that that back strain is on its way to being a dull ache and that you are taking it relatively easy.

Nice core work and slow deads. I was particularly impressed with the 5 rounds of nothing. OUCH. That must have sucked big time. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks the 5 round of nothing was tough, though, if my back is still sore monday, I may not do anyrthing at all for real.

After saying that,

50 situps with 40lbs (30 them 20)
50 back ext with 40lbs(same^)
30 ring pushups in 10s

AND 1 one handed ring pushup for fun.

Elizabeth Terris 01-30-2009 08:04 AM

Nice one hand work. I tried one armed hand stands and almost fell on my head, I'm sure I'd fall on my face trying a one handed ring push up.

Nik Nichols 01-30-2009 09:19 AM

[QUOTE=Elizabeth Terris;506501]Nice one hand work. I tried one armed hand stands and almost fell on my head, I'm sure I'd fall on my face trying a one handed ring push up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks it was just for fun, those one hand hand stands are tough!!

10:00

5 reps for a count of no less them 5 and push back uo to inverted back lever in pike.
5 skin the cat
10 front squats with 85lbs
10 romanian dead lift withn 85lbs
3 rounds

1 onehanded ring pushup with both left and right hand:rofl: