CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 12-31-2008 11:39 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;482430]Yes someone else will have to take a turn at being last now that Ricky has disappeared :rofl:

Happy New Year Ricky, I cant find your log so I put it here.[/QUOTE]

Oh yea!! Happy new year Ricky!!

Elizabeth Terris 12-31-2008 05:18 PM

Thanks for stopping by my log! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been lurking round this thread for a while. Nice work!

Carla Tremblay 01-01-2009 03:26 PM

Happy New Year Nik!

I hope you had a good time in last night. My husband and I decided to stay in as well... Movies, champagne, and steak! Perfect night! :)

Camille Lore 01-01-2009 03:58 PM

Happy New Year, Nik!

Nik Nichols 01-02-2009 07:19 AM

Well I still haven't attempted to workout. My back is still sore, I hope It will be good soon.

Nik Nichols 01-02-2009 09:27 AM

Well i went back to see if I could strech my back some. I am still sore.

I did 50 back ext. wo situps, 2 sets of 10 knee roll outs, 10 dead hang pullups, 10 romanian dead lifts with 85lbs. All done really slow and deliberate. Back is still sore. I hope the rest over the weekend works it out.

Nick Harris 01-02-2009 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;483501]Well i went back to see if I could strech my back some. I am still sore.

I did 50 back ext. wo situps, 2 sets of 10 knee roll outs, 10 dead hang pullups, 10 romanian dead lifts with 85lbs. All done really slow and deliberate. Back is still sore. I hope the rest over the weekend works it out.[/QUOTE]

Don't push it to much, keep resting and taking Ibuprofen. The only thing that truly seems to help me on my lower back when it hurts is rest and more rest. Time seems to be my best friend. Plenty of stretching when your body allows it and rest.

Happy New Year man, I hope you have a great weekend.

Nik Nichols 01-02-2009 11:53 AM

Yea Nick, I don't plan to do anything till next week. All though I did a set of romanian dead lift at 135 at lunch,real slow trying to strech out. Brady did the WOD I watched the time for him, it made me want to workout, but I didn't (sigh).

Nick Harris 01-02-2009 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;483589]Yea Nick, I don't plan to do anything till next week. All though I did a set of romanian dead lift at 135 at lunch,real slow trying to strech out. Brady did the WOD I watched the time for him, it made me want to workout, but I didn't (sigh).[/QUOTE]

Hang in there man, you'll be back before you know it. You can ask Scott and I both, it just takes time and you don't want to rush it.

Nik Nichols 01-02-2009 12:04 PM

[QUOTE=Nick Harris;483590]Hang in there man, you'll be back before you know it. You can ask Scott and I both, it just takes time and you don't want to rush it.[/QUOTE]

You are dead right, but you know yourself how frustrating it is to be sore all day, and miss workouts. But like you said, it is only time and being carefull. I just want it now, and I hate it that I didn't really do anything to mess it up in the first place!!:ranting2: