CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Discount/cheap barefoot running shoes on The Clymb (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=64353)

Spencer James 01-17-2011 02:35 PM

Discount/cheap barefoot running shoes on The Clymb
 
I just saw today that there are a bunch of barefoot running shoes up on The Clymb -- looks like some good deals. Sorry, you gotta use an invite link from me if you want to buy them...it's members only:
http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/SpencerJames (WFS)

Mark E. Wallace 01-17-2011 02:49 PM

Re: Discount/cheap barefoot running shoes on The Clymb
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencer James (Post 892325)
I just saw today that there are a bunch of barefoot running shoes up on The Clymb -- looks like some good deals. Sorry, you gotta use an invite link from me if you want to buy them...it's members only:
http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/SpencerJames (WFS)

Which usually means that the inviter gets a kickback...some percentage of each sale.........

- Mark

Spencer James 01-17-2011 04:03 PM

Re: Discount/cheap barefoot running shoes on The Clymb
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark E. Wallace (Post 892331)
Which usually means that the inviter gets a kickback...some percentage of each sale.........

- Mark

Yup, exactly.

Ian Nigh 01-17-2011 05:55 PM

Re: Discount/cheap barefoot running shoes on The Clymb
 
spam alert

Spencer James 01-17-2011 06:35 PM

Re: Discount/cheap barefoot running shoes on The Clymb
 
sorry, this wasn't intended to be spam. i saw a product that people on this message board would probably like and it was of benefit to me to post it. this doesn't seem that different than selling a pair of lifting shoes or something on here. but, i'll delete it because i don't want my account to get flagged.

** actually, i guess i can't delete it.

Mark E. Wallace 01-17-2011 08:53 PM

Re: Discount/cheap barefoot running shoes on The Clymb
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencer James (Post 892433)
sorry, this wasn't intended to be spam. i saw a product that people on this message board would probably like and it was of benefit to me to post it. this doesn't seem that different than selling a pair of lifting shoes or something on here. but, i'll delete it because i don't want my account to get flagged.

** actually, i guess i can't delete it.

You don't see how the potential gain from selling one pair of lifting shoes differs from the potential gain from the sale of many pairs of shoes? Cmon.

- Mark


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.