Looking for C2 Rower in SoCal
Looking for a used C2 Rower in SoCal in good condition. Any help and extra eyes would be of great assistance! Thanks
Re: Looking for C2 Rower in SoCal
Looks like a Model B was posted Friday for $250:
Just hit craigslist hard. Here's an excerpt from an article I wrote on how to automate your CL rower search:
how to super-power your searching – IFTTT. Here’s a quick way to get SMS (text) alerts whenever a rower is posted to craigslist:
1. Sign up for IFTTT (free)- https://ifttt.com WFS
2. Click on this link for a “recipe” to search craigslist, and they’ll send you a SMS message once a rower is posted- https://ifttt.com/recipes/125260 WFS
3. Click on the big blue “Use Recipe” button.
4. Scroll down the next page to the “Trigger” section. Change the “Search Results URL” from “http://austin.craigslist.org/search/...maxAsk=” to “http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sea...maxAsk=“ (both links WFS)
5. Hit the big blue “Update” button.
6. That’s it! Now you’ll receive a SMS whenever a rower goes online. To turn off these alerts – go to IFTTT and just tell it to turn off or delete the “recipe”.
And when you see a steal on a C2, call/email ASAP and tell the seller you have cash in hand and a truck to pick it up.
Here are a couple of articles to explain how to use IFTTT to search for gear on CL:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.