CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (http://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   York/Allison Foreman (http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=34201)

Joey Guth 07-09-2008 09:48 PM

York/Allison Foreman

My experience with Allison Foreman at York went swimmingly. Her responses were fast, for one. Too bad I can't say the same for some of the other vendors I contacted. I mean, here I am already training with the York equipment from Allison, while others have never returned my calls, emails and worst-QUOTES!

As for the equipment, it's great stuff. The GHD is a tank and a hundred times better than any other I've tried.

Thanks for the help and your overall support of this community.

Joey

Ron Hoover 07-10-2008 05:59 AM

Re: York/Allison Foreman

I'd buy from York in a heartbeat, and may be soon.

Justin Leigh 07-10-2008 02:38 PM

I also placed an order with Allison a little over a month ago and I agree with the OP.. not only did she respond to my inquiry fast but provided me with a lot of great information taking all of the guess work out of my purchase. I couldn't have asked for more from a company.

Steve Ericson 07-10-2008 04:19 PM

Great Customer Service A+, orederd 2k worth of DB's a while back and am very satisfied

Gary Ohm 07-13-2008 03:25 PM

Has anyone had any contact with Allison lately? I PM'd her and her box is full. I sent an e-mail last week but no response. I understand there is the Health & Fitness Business Expo in Denver, Colorado, so she is perhaps swamped with that. If that is the case I can wait. Thanks for any input...

Michael Carr 07-13-2008 03:29 PM

Id check the email address that you may have used. I emailed allison a few days ago and recieved a response, quote and some great input from her the following day. So she is definatly around

Gary Ohm 07-13-2008 04:12 PM

Okay, I'll try again. I used the one on her signature here on the forum. Is there another one?

Theresa Meyer 07-13-2008 04:26 PM

I got an e-mail message from her on Friday asking for additional information on shipping but haven't heard back from her. I imagine she's busy. Based on all the good things I've heard about doing business with her, I'm sure she'll get back to all of us when she's free to do so.

Gary Ohm 07-13-2008 04:31 PM

Out of curiosity Theresa and Michael, what e-mail did you use to contact her? I used allisonforeman@aol. Is this what you used? If not, what did you use? Thanks again.

Theresa Meyer 07-13-2008 04:34 PM

I used the same one--of course, it had the dot com on the end!;)