CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 12-17-2008 07:11 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Camille Lore;472593]This is what you do on your breaks? :highfive:[/QUOTE]
Yes, and more some times, I do skill work and such, things I need to work on I do during my breaks. It's an addiction.
[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;472910]Thats 1.25% BW overhead Nik, congrats on that big achievement :highfive:[/QUOTE]

Honestly Scott I think I could have gotten a little more, I almost went back just to see, but I felt like it would have been greed, and pride.

Scott Jenkins 12-17-2008 08:51 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;473005]
Honestly Scott I think I could have gotten a little more, I almost went back just to see, but I felt like it would have been greed, and pride.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes its best to walk away with a little in the tank, makes for more confidence next time around. I need to attack these lifts, I worry about dropping the weight and smashing everything too much. Just noticed stars have appeared on my log , yours has them also what does this mean? I have less than you like on the split jerk.

Doing todays ? From the main page comments 6 rounds looks like about the top score so far.

Nik Nichols 12-17-2008 09:30 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;473096]Sometimes its best to walk away with a little in the tank, makes for more confidence next time around. I need to attack these lifts, I worry about dropping the weight and smashing everything too much. Just noticed stars have appeared on my log , yours has them also what does this mean? I have less than you like on the split jerk.

Doing todays ? From the main page comments 6 rounds looks like about the top score so far.[/QUOTE]

Some one voted on your log, when you look at my log look at the top right and you will see a place to vote click it and you have a scale of what you think of that log or thread.

we have a couple of bumper plates and we can drop or bail out on a lift with out trouble, it comes in real handy.

Nik Nichols 12-17-2008 12:01 PM

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
Run 400 meters
15 L-Pull-ups
15 Hip Extensions

light warm up

5 rounds and the run, I wanted 6 but that is ok, I pushed for that.

Nik Nichols 12-17-2008 02:16 PM

3:00 break 40 wide grip kip pullups in a row with outletting go of the bar.

Scott Jenkins 12-18-2008 03:35 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;473439]3:00 break 40 wide grip kip pullups in a row with outletting go of the bar.[/QUOTE]

Thats level 3 completed for you Nik, this is something I want to get soon, great work

Vanessa Sisson 12-18-2008 06:57 AM

How was that workout, Nik? I am going to do it tonight. I can't get L pullups though.

Nik Nichols 12-18-2008 06:58 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;473748]Thats level 3 completed for you Nik, this is something I want to get soon, great work[/QUOTE]

Level 3? I want to get 50 chest to bar on video, i can do it if I'm rested with out a problem I think.

Scott Jenkins 12-18-2008 07:24 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;473825]Level 3? I want to get 50 chest to bar on video, i can do it if I'm rested with out a problem I think.[/QUOTE]

Some Crossfit levels were posted on here once, Patrick & Richard I think and they were levels 1-4. 3 is Advanced and 40 consecutive pull ups was that standard as i remember. Level 4 is 40 deadhang. If you can get 50 chest to bar that is remarkable Nik

Nik Nichols 12-18-2008 07:41 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;473850]Some Crossfit levels were posted on here once, Patrick & Richard I think and they were levels 1-4. 3 is Advanced and 40 consecutive pull ups was that standard as i remember. Level 4 is 40 deadhang. If you can get 50 chest to bar that is remarkable Nik[/QUOTE]

We will see. i will video the attempt when I do it. I have a digital camera that also takes video, but I dont know how long it will record, it does have a bigger memory card. But I would hate to get to 45 or so and the it run out of memory!:rofl: