View Full Version : push press shoulder injury
07-26-2010, 12:05 PM
okay guys so the other day i was doing push press and idk if i went into it too fast or what but i did something and felt like a sharp pain in my shoulder on a scale 1 - 10 its like a 2 or 3 but its veryy annoying and idk what i did can anyone help me out on this
07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Um, yeah, it helps if you don't post in AOL speak....
If you want a real diagnosis, see an orthopedic doc.
If you want a guess by myself, we can do that..
1. Google a pic and mark where it hurts.
2. What exercises hurt? Which shoulder articulations hurt?
3. What type of pain is it? Burning? Ache? Tingling? Sharp?
4. Acute or chronic? What date was onset?
5. Any previous injury history?
6. How's your posture?
7. What is your current workout routine for that bodypart? Do you play any sports?
8. Have you been training through pain? If so, how long?
9. Check the tissue quality of the surrounding muscles. Which ones are tight? Which ones are tender? Is there any swelling?
10. What have you been doing for recovery purposes?
11. Any other information I should be aware of or that comes to mind that may help?
Initial impressions -- NOT A CLUE BECAUSE YOUR POST IS TOO VAGUE.
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.