PDA

View Full Version : Rolfers

Thomas Green
05-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Anybody know any good rolfers in the northeast, preferably near Philly, NY, or DC? Thanks

Steven Low
05-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Nope, but if you find any in the DC area let me know

Thomas Green
05-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Nope, but if you find any in the DC area let me know

Will do. They definitely seem to be in low supply

Mike Mallory
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
As a generality, most rolfers are fairly good..........and can be found through the institute's website.

Maybe you already know that, but i'm just puttin' it out there-

Jim Pascucci
05-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi Thomas;

Cosper Scafidi is one of the best Rolfers around, he's in Alexandria just across the bridge from DC. Use my name if you call, he'll get you in faster.
Let me know if you want a referral in Philly or NY.
Jim Pascucci
Advanced Rolfer

Thomas Green
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
As a generality, most rolfers are fairly good..........and can be found through the institute's website.

Maybe you already know that, but i'm just puttin' it out there-

True, I just like getting referrals from people who have actually seem the doctor/chiro/massage therapist, w/e

Thomas Green
05-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi Thomas;

Cosper Scafidi is one of the best Rolfers around, he's in Alexandria just across the bridge from DC. Use my name if you call, he'll get you in faster.
Let me know if you want a referral in Philly or NY.
Jim Pascucci
Advanced Rolfer

Do you know people there? NY/NJ/Philly is definitely closer for me. I'd really appreciate that. I'd be willing to drive to DC, but those areas are closer

Jim Pascucci
05-28-2010, 06:17 AM
In NY contact Liz Gaggini, Willy Kaye or Sam Adams tell them I referred you. I'll always try get my colleagues referrals in as quickly as possible. Liz was my Rolfer.
I don't know anyone in Philly. Not all Rolfers are the same in their skills, just like not all CrossFitters are equal. And, not all Rolfers are listed on the Institute's website.
hope this helped.