PDA

View Full Version : Toe Injury

Chris DeMarzo
09-30-2007, 04:27 PM
I have actually had this problem for at least two plus years now. I know everyones going to yell at me for not going to get it checked out right away. The problem I have is with my middle toe on my left foot. It only hurts sometimes. I only feel the pain when pressure is put on the tip of the toe. Like when your walking, when I push off with my left foot and my toes bend, occasionally I will feel this pain. Sitting in this chair now as I am typing I am bouncing just my toes on the carpet and feel the pain. It's not very painful at all when I do it in this manner. Sometimes while walking/running it's a lot more painful. Even walking is uncomfortable if I am not in running shoes. My dress shoes are horrible to walk in however.

Unfortunately, I am unemployed and have no medical insurance. My mom is a LPN and she is not sure what it could be. She thought it could be gout. I read about gout on wikipedia and I do not think that is what the problem is. What do you all think I should do? I can not afford any bills at the moment.