CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Competitions
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Competitions Competitions, contests & challenges

Old 11-19-2015, 03:25 PM   #11
Victor J McQuaide

Profile:
Re: The CrossFit Games Needs an Enemy

Bull in the ring with the teams. Broken skull was a killer for Tommy H.. he came in silent and wrecked the comp. I have always like Tommy H
Old 11-19-2015, 03:33 PM   #12
Richard Colon

Profile:

Crossfit needs Conor McGregor. Although, he comes across genuine and is damn good so he isn't exactly the villain to me. As I've recently heard someone say, even Ali didn't have the swagger and talk that McGregor has. It is SO good for the sport. Don't be disrespectful, and always remember that some 9yr old is watching with hopes of signing up at a local MMA (or Crossfit) gym. All that aside though, talk, walk and act as he does. Nothing breeds more attention, possible hate but pure entertainment like saying "he's a midget, german, steroid head."

Last edited by Richard Colon : 11-19-2015 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:48 PM   #13
Shawn M Wilson

Profile:

I think if Rich said you guys are chumps I'm coming back this year to win again we would see that take place. How much would that push the others, who all would that bring back into the fold of Crossfit and how many people would buy a golden ticket in hopes of watching the champ take down all the new kids who seem poised to win at this point?

Would make for some good TV especially if it was close all the way to the wire.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:24 PM   #14
Jason A Smith

Profile:

Every year I have cheered against Froning and then this year his team. I just want to see someone else win.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:43 AM   #15
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor J McQuaide View Post

I am going to start talking trash to my workout partners.. Watch out Dani Sidell, Roy Voss, Tony the tiger, Corey B.. and when I travel Ryan Fish, Kenny L.. this old grey man is coming for you..

Now gotta start training more to back it up.
I'm going to kick you *** at The Games next year Vic!! If you manage to get there again
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
Old 11-20-2015, 11:22 AM   #16
Victor J McQuaide

Profile:

Scott.. you could join me.. Black masks for the both of us.. unless that trick knee is still bothering you.. hope that the snatch is up to par by then..
Old 11-20-2015, 11:26 AM   #17
Victor J McQuaide

Profile:

Jason.. yeah I know what you mean. That guy always wins. Besides hard work and determination he seems to be made for the sport.

He even pulled a seaming weak ladies side to the top step. I was sad when No Cal went down. Seriously pulling for my buddies team to win Jason is such a cool guy for CF Milford.. dam these guys.. just blew it in the last event and let Rich F taste it again. Even more he won the weight lifting contest also.. thought this guy was stepping back.. lol.. he seems super human.
Old 11-20-2015, 01:26 PM   #18
Sean J Hunter

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor J McQuaide View Post
Loved the article; but then again in the last thread I was nominated to be put in the trolling community, LOL.
Come on Victor, enough of the passive aggressive stuff. You called CF out as hypocritical and negligent...and when asked to defend your position, you ran away; the very definition of a troll.

Something about, if it talks like a duck and walks like a duck....

I am neither attacking you personally, nor have I drunk the cool aid, but don't be surprised when someone challenges your ideas.

S
Old 11-20-2015, 01:29 PM   #19
Sean J Hunter

Profile:

Double Post

Last edited by Sean J Hunter : 11-20-2015 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-20-2015, 01:37 PM   #20
Victor J McQuaide

Profile:

Ok.. I was kidding with the Trolling thing but guess by the definition you are right. Lately the boards have been very boring. Not many posting things. I am out of the uninformed CF vs Coke debate. I can see my talents are needed in this thread. I don't take this serious.. no personal attacks felt here. I learned a lot. When debating with you I will need to take it to the gym. Just a funny joke.. I could not find you in the crossfit games website.. but you know my research procedures so I might have missed you.