CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 03-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
Adrian Garcia

Profile:
Crossfit at Fort Bliss TX

Hi, I'm looking for info on doing Crossfit at Fort Bliss. I saw this article posted and have actually worked out in the Soto Gym Crossfit Room but didn't know it was possibly something more. I've also been a member of El Paso Crossfit back in 08 and more recently Push Crossfit last summer. I'm PCSing back to Bliss in May and want to keep doing Crossfit. I don't mind going back to an affiliate but if the Fort Bliss Crossfit gym is going to materialize I'd like to do it there. I live in the North East 54 & Sean Haggerty Post is closer than any affiliates but if anyone has a lead for a gym or garage gym in that area feel free to PM me.

Work safe
http://fbmonitor.com/2013/03/20/cros...rend-sports-1/

Thanks, Adrian