CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 07-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Daniel J Watson

Profile:
Rogue Economy Bar?

I currently have a gym with bars of its own that are not very high quality but I just want to have a bar for myself. The thing is I can't spend much over 200$ and I'm wondering if the economy bar from last year that they are selling on rogue's sit will hold up (a link to the bar: http://www.roguefitness.com/mens-economy-bar.php). My squat is 340, clean is 260, and deadlift is 450. Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this bar and if it will hold up. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
Jose Sanchez

Profile:
Re: Rogue Economy Bar?

I love the Rogue bar we have, price wise you may want to look at the Again Faster bar also. I have been wanting an Again Faster bar also, may pick one up at the Games.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
George S Davis

Profile:
Re: Rogue Economy Bar?

There's no doubt that Rogue makes some killer gear (I've spent a lot of money buying from them). However, the Economy bar does not use the same steel as their more expensive bars, and does not include a warranty. For the same price of the Rogue economy bar, you could buy the Again Faster bar that's rated at 185,000 psi and is covered by their guarantee. I own both the Rogue bar, and the Again Faster Team bar and love both of them equally!